Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pictures of my Warehouse gym

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
So I got tired of dealing with the public gym bullshit and don't have the space at home to put anything, so I rented a 325 square ft. warehouse. I'm saving for a power cage and some leg equipment. This is where I'm at so far.

So far I'm loving it, no need for headphones, can't beat the hours of operation and the owner is a great guy!

Last edited:
Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Nice! Are you going to ask a couple buddies to throw in on it with you?

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Nice! Are you going to ask a couple buddies to throw in on it with you?

Nope, it's all mine. I have a couple of buds that lift with me sporadically, but I have the only key.
I don't play well with others and this way it's get along or get the **** out....

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012
Nice...I'd give anything to have my own gym.

It's not as expensive as you might think. My rent on the space is a hundred a month.
All the equipment is commercial, bought used. I bought everything off craigs list and from play it again sports.
New MSRP on everything so far is about 10 grand. I have 2,900.00 in everything. The biggest expenses will be the dumbbells, I got a set that retails new for about six grand with the racks for 1250.00 used. I'm saving for a Rogue R-6 power rack, they are about 1600.00 with freight.
I should have about 6 grand in the whole thing when I'm finished, a lot of that will be the power rack and specialty benching bars that you can never buy used. When I buy a house with a basement, everything goes in there.

I do have a bit of diesel and a boat load of time in this, but what price your dream?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic