Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Waste of time to do Dbol 20mg/day?

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
I am in new territory here, posting twice in one day. I am fairly inexperienced when it comes to AAS. I have spent lots of time reading peoples posts and the articles on this site which I know has helped me understand what I need to do to get it right. I am about to start my 3rd cycle. First one consisted of 100mg/wk of Test Cyp straight up. I saw modest gains, but my sleep and diet wasn't tight enough. My 2cd one I did 200mg/wk with better gains than my 1st cycle in mass and strength. Those gains came with a better understanding of rest and diet. I am now getting ready to start my 3rd cycle. I plan on doing Test Cyp, 500mg/wk (250mg/twice a wk) for 16 weeks and 20mg/day of Dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. I have Letro, Novla, and Clomid on hand for any sides and PCT needs. I have read Dbol dosages ranging from 20 to 70mg/day, most common being 30. Waste of time and product or is 20mg/day a good starting point for a Dbol newbie? Thanks again in advance for your input.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I personally have never ran it below 30mg a day. But 20 is only 10 shy of 30. I also would have done my first cycle at 500mg a week. So u should see better gains this go around.

And don't hesitate to ask questions or be scared to that's how we learn.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
20 is fine for where you are at. You should have a great cycle there.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I may be making assumptions and jumping to conclusions...but how much did you weigh before your first cycle and how long had you lifted before slipping and falling on a needle of test cyp?

In any case, take all 20mg preworkout on an empty stomach, then eat your preworkout meal and lift IMO.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I'm going to stick with the advice I gave you back in July. Try 500mg/week tect c. Inject 250 2x/week for 12 weeks. Save the dbol for next time. You really haven't run supraphysical levels yet.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd say go ahead and run the dbol. You'll get a nice little kick start at 20mg/day, which can physchologically help in those first several weeks when the long ester test hasnn't yet kicked in.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I dunno, I wouldn't bother with it. I'm not saying you need massive doses but throwing in an extra 10-15mg/ED isn't going to kill you either.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
20mg will be enough dbol to notice for sure, so long as it's proper doses quality. If you've never,run it, run it low at first, I usually suggest 25mg but what's 5mg really. You'll get a,nice,kick and be able to tell how you respond to the compound, sides, bloat, strength, euphoria, etc.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
the first two weeks will be important to kickstart the cycle before the long ester kicks in.....I loved it at 40mg....that was my magical number and I blew up quick.

That was a fun ride....20/day you'll still reap benefits for sure. DOn't be scurrred, dart that shit son!

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
I may be making assumptions and jumping to conclusions...but how much did you weigh before your first cycle and how long had you lifted before slipping and falling on a needle of test cyp?

In any case, take all 20mg preworkout on an empty stomach, then eat your preworkout meal and lift IMO.

I have been lifting for 20 plus years. Just really never had my diet in check and did more circuit workouts than going heavy. Always ate clean, but have been low carb/high protein for all of that time. Wasn't until I fell on the that test that I started incorporating clean carbs. I was at a fit 180 lbs for many years until I broke that plateau. After 1st cycle I was up to 200, but was just learning about PCT. So by not properly coming off, I lost about half. Now that I am older and wiser (but always still learning) I feel the need to bring it to a different level. I really do appreciate your input. Thanks!!

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
Thanks to everyone that replied! Always great advice here!!!

F

firefighterpmg

Sep 2, 2012
I'm going to stick with the advice I gave you back in July. Try 500mg/week tect c. Inject 250 2x/week for 12 weeks. Save the dbol for next time. You really haven't run supraphysical levels yet.

I really appreciated your advice in July and once again GS, thank you!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic