pbtom
What's New?

OxyELITE Pro used in weight loss and bodybuilding linked to death in US

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
oxy-310x415.png

Consumers are being warned not to take four products in the OxyELITE range: OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo capsules; OxyELITE Pro Ultra-Intense Thermo capsules; OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo powder and VERSA-1.

The Food Safety Authority Ireland (FSAI) and the Irish Medicines Board (IMB) today jointly said that these products contain an ingredient called aegeline and are being investigated in the US where a large number of cases of non-viral hepatitis have been reported leading to people requiring liver transplants and a fatality.

The products mentioned above have been identified for sale in the Irish retail sector and through online sources.

The FSAI it telling retailers to immediately remove these products from sale and has told anyone who has these products at home not to consume them and to dispose of them.

“Outlets, such as gyms, sports supplement retailers and businesses selling supplements from websites are being asked to remove these products from sale and to clearly display a point-of-sale notice if they sold the products in the past,” said the FSAI’s Ray Ellard.

Weight loss supplements

John Lynchof the IMB has advised anyone who may have consumed these products and has concerns about their health should to seek medical advice.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
used it and it did shit for me. It made me more tired. I use lipo 6 X as my fat burner <3 it

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Is this the new post dmaa formula?

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I heard this on the news, but didn't they say it was liked to 12 patients in Hawaii only and they suspect it could be a number of factors but th only link between the 12 people is that they all used oxy elite at one point?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Guys- no one is testing this shit. new is scary. please stick with what has years of testing and we know works. im not saying we should never give somethig new a chance but wait until some trials have been done. at the end of the day if you want to lose fat ****ing diet, ECA, and maybe some thyroid. All 3 work but we are always looking for the next best thing where we have to do less work and it works more effectively. i have news for you. No matter what you do you can only lose so much fat at a time and still be safe. as long as you plan ahead there is no reason to put your health at risk. There is no true shortcut and there is no second chances when it comes to getting a vital organ back in most cases. Please use your heads when it comes to new products.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Guys- no one is testing this shit. new is scary. please stick with what has years of testing and we know works. im not saying we should never give somethig new a chance but wait until some trials have been done. at the end of the day if you want to lose fat ****ing diet, ECA, and maybe some thyroid. All 3 work but we are always looking for the next best thing where we have to do less work and it works more effectively. i have news for you. No matter what you do you can only lose so much fat at a time and still be safe. as long as you plan ahead there is no reason to put your health at risk. There is no true shortcut and there is no second chances when it comes to getting a vital organ back in most cases. Please use your heads when it comes to new products.

Ephedra is deadly too remember? The FDA even said and we all know that they are always right and always looking out for us.

Seira_1337

Seira_1337

TID Lady Member
Jul 15, 2014
my co worker had terrible mood swings while taking this. This and many other thermogenic products are not recommended for people with psychiatric disorders. Also not to be taken while consuming alcohol on a regular basis, it can dangerously dehydrate.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
oxy-310x415.png

Consumers are being warned not to take four products in the OxyELITE range: OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo capsules; OxyELITE Pro Ultra-Intense Thermo capsules; OxyELITE Pro Super Thermo powder and VERSA-1.

The Food Safety Authority Ireland (FSAI) and the Irish Medicines Board (IMB) today jointly said that these products contain an ingredient called aegeline and are being investigated in the US where a large number of cases of non-viral hepatitis have been reported leading to people requiring liver transplants and a fatality.

The products mentioned above have been identified for sale in the Irish retail sector and through online sources.

The FSAI it telling retailers to immediately remove these products from sale and has told anyone who has these products at home not to consume them and to dispose of them.

“Outlets, such as gyms, sports supplement retailers and businesses selling supplements from websites are being asked to remove these products from sale and to clearly display a point-of-sale notice if they sold the products in the past,” said the FSAI’s Ray Ellard.

Weight loss supplements

John Lynchof the IMB has advised anyone who may have consumed these products and has concerns about their health should to seek medical advice.

----------------
Perhaps some will understand why I'm oh so reluctant to jump on any supplement bandwagon until either, the supplement has been on the market at least ONE YEAR and "withstood the test of time" OR has had clinical trials conducted regarding it's safety.

Fact is this applies to those "new Pharm drugs" also. You know like the "Cox inhibitors" which were supposed to lower the risk of GI bleeding, compared to NSAIDS, (the incidence was actually higher with the former) OR DHT inhibitors which may save your scalp at the price of SD.

Nice post M
Jim

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
----------------You know like the "Cox inhibitors" which were supposed to lower the risk of Anal bleedingNice post MJim
I think you are using it wrong... these are for your partner... if you need more help with these ask PoB... he gave some to UHC and it solved all his bleeding problems.

jhc005

jhc005

Muscle Princess
Sep 14, 2013
I loved these when they 1st came out. Once they changed shit it up not so much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic