Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

My NFL combine bench press 225x29 @203lbs

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I am coming off of a 3 month cal deficit in which time, my strength always goes in the crapper. It was OK as I was healing up from several nagging injuries.

Just over one week into eating again, my strength pops right back.

Here is 225 for reps at 203 bw. I did 29......Damn....would have liked one more!
Think I am ready to push some weights again!

I went in the gym on Friday and it had been 3 months completely off deadlifts. Finished my workout with 495x6 with gas still in the tank. I think I will be back up pushing good weight again in a month or so....

Last edited by a moderator:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
didn't count. Wasn't raw raw. You had wraps, sleeves and sneakers on. :p

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
didn't count. Wasn't raw raw. You had wraps, sleeves and sneakers on. :p

I'll go naked for you next time ;)

As for the elbow wraps, they are a recent addition. (they are actually my knee wraps) They are really helping with a nagging bicep injury and upper forearm tendentious. They keep me nice and warm. They are only the single ply ones.....not real tight as I bought them for my knees, but realized they work well on my arms too....just a little looser. ;)

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
lookin' good bro, reps were nice and smooth, same thing bro, my strength shits the bed first.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Check out voodoo Floss at rogue fitness dot calm to help the elbows.

Nice pressing

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
great work at that weight mac!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Check out voodoo Floss at rogue fitness dot calm to help the elbows.

Nice pressing

I second the voodoo floss. I am going to be picking some up soon and I am hearing a lot of good things about it.

Nice work on the bench. I would have been WAY gassed by rep 18-20

I have some Inzer sleeves for my elbow issues. I like them, but they almost help TOO much on pressing. I put about 15lbs and a few reps on to my incline bench with them, but hey, at least my elbow feels better.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
C'mon, brother is rockin' House Of Pain

You are officially mended and cookin' Well done!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Fuarrrk yea! Good lifting kimosabe

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Thanks guys!

It feels good to get over injuries. My lower back muscle pull was what really freaked me out. I have never so much as strained my lower back and to get such a good pull in it, shook my confidence.

Just to make sure it was back 100% I did a set of heavy bent rows. I would say I am ready to hit some heavy deads again!

This is 315x6 bent row. And not the typical 45deg bent rows you see guys do that just want to put more weight on the bar then they can actually handle ;)

I second the voodoo floss. I am going to be picking some up soon and I am hearing a lot of good things about it.

I have some Inzer sleeves for my elbow issues. I like them, but they almost help TOO much on pressing. I put about 15lbs and a few reps on to my incline bench with them, but hey, at least my elbow feels better.

The voodoo floss looks pretty neat. I also have a pair of the inzer elbow sleeves. I dont like them at all. They are WAT too stiff and not very comfortable. They restrict movement quite a bit. I am actually wearing my knee sleeves as I said above. They are not too tight but provide just enough of a snug feeling to keep the heat in and add some comfort.

Last edited by a moderator:
BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
you sure you're only 200lbs brah? what are you 4ft tall?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic