Latest Member
Douglas S
What's New?

First bodybuilding show pics

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I placed 5th in junior men, thought I should have placed higher but still am happy. Weighed in at 200 even at 5'11"

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
You look great brother. You look great in each of those shots but your most muscular (traps and thighs) and your side chest (pecs and legs) poses really got my attention. Thanks for sharing!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Dude you brought the whole package!!! Your back is phenomenal, wheels are big lean and symmetrical ... Only thing I would say maybe is abs coulda dried out a little more but you look really fine tuned and conditioning is right!! No shame in 5th place ... Very impressive bro ... You ****ing rocked it ... Done good... Now go eat some garbage!

Curious how did you handle post contest nutrition ?
On the real I are clean for 5-6 days following my show and added about 10-11 lb on cleanly befor I went on a 4 day bender eating about 10k cal a day.. Total weight put on was 18lb as of this AM Some fat and water but still vascular and abs still pretty damn visible ... Back to eating 32-3300 clean calories till I start to bulk

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Dude you brought the whole package!!! Your back is phenomenal, wheels are big lean and symmetrical ... Only thing I would say maybe is abs coulda dried out a little more but you look really fine tuned and conditioning is right!! No shame in 5th place ... Very impressive bro ... You ****ing rocked it ... Done good... Now go eat some garbage!

Curious how did you handle post contest nutrition ?
On the real I are clean for 5-6 days following my show and added about 10-11 lb on cleanly befor I went on a 4 day bender eating about 10k cal a day.. Total weight put on was 18lb as of this AM Some fat and water but still vascular and abs still pretty damn visible ... Back to eating 32-3300 clean calories till I start to bulk

About had to go to er the day after... Couldn't keep anything in me... Either way it came straight back out. Super dehydrated. But I'm gtg now... I didn't splurge after show. Wasn't able to.. But I eased back into eating clean and now whatever I want. I'm back up over 210

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Respect!

You look thick, bro, a ton of hard work and discipline is obvious- Congratulations!

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Looking at the supplied pictures... who the hell beat you? Rigged ****ing show or what?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
About had to go to er the day after... Couldn't keep anything in me... Either way it came straight back out. Super dehydrated. But I'm gtg now... I didn't splurge after show. Wasn't able to.. But I eased back into eating clean and now whatever I want. I'm back up over 210

Damn!! Sucks ... Glad your issues are sorted and you are healthy now bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic