Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Usenic acid (species nutrition - lypolyze)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just picked this up and started using it today... Apparently it is a mitochondrial uncoupler similar to DNP, but I believe somewhat safer... Found an interesting coupe posts on It.... Anyone used it before?

Edit: my info is old and the new product is called lypolize e2 and used oleic acid not usnic acid.....

Still interested In any info

Originally Posted by FastAction
Can you provide some more info thanks.
LIPOLYZE can be best categorized as a caloric wasting supplement. Whereas most fat-burning formulations on today?s market depend on stimulants such as ephedra (rarely seen today), caffeine, and synephrine at SPECIES, we reject the premise that the only effective way to burn fat is to ?stimulate? the body into action. While stimulants do increase metabolic rate, they also increase the production of catabolic (muscle-wasting) hormones such as cortisol. As cortisol levels rise in the body, lean muscle tissue is broken down, immune system function is suppressed, and dangerous abdominal belly fat deposition is increased.

Remember, the quantity of lean muscle in the body is highly correlated with the basal metabolic rate (BMR). Less muscle means a lower BMR! If stimulant-based fat burners are used to help shed unwanted body fat, there?s a very good chance that, once they?re discontinued, metabolic rate will significantly decrease and the predisposition to gain unwanted body fat will significantly increase.

If this scenario wasn?t bad enough, consider the fact that stimulants raise blood pressure, increase heart rate, and increase anxiety levels. What this means is that individuals with a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, or brain chemistry abnormalities should certainly steer clear of these compounds. LIPOLYZE is the most potent non-stimulant based fat burner that?s legally available today!

USNIC ACID
Inside all the cells of the body, ATP (adenosine triphosphate) serves as the fuel source that powers all daily activities. The majority of this ATP is produced when fats are oxidized (burnt up) inside the mitochondria (power station) of the muscle cell. Usnic acid is what?s known in the field of biochemistry as an uncoupling agent. &ampnbspDerived from a simple plant lichen, Usnic acid ?uncouples? or disconnects the ATP-producing machinery in the cell and ?releases? all the potential energy that was supposed to be used to produce ATP. Due to the energy and ATP loss (which is dissipated as heat), the muscle cells must dig into stored body fat stores &ampnbspand oxidize additional fats to ensure that optimal energy levels are maintained.

The following analogy should help explain how Usnic acid exerts its energy-wasting effect in the human body. Imagine someone putting a hole in the gas tank of your automobile. The car would still perform at maximal capacity however, it would require a significant amount of additional fuel to travel the same distance it had prior to the punctured tank. Likewise, Usnic acid creates temporary ?holes? in the mitochondrial membranes which then result in the loss of valuable ?fuel? (ATP) from the ?tank? (muscle cell). To combat this energy loss, additional fatty acids must be oxidized to ensure optimal performance levels.

Even more exciting is that fact that Usnic acid ?wastes? calories without elevating blood pressure, without raising heart rate, and without causing any central nervous system stimulation. An individual can, literally, swallow a dose of Usnic acid, fall asleep, and start burning fat even while unconscious.

Individuals who consume 30-60mg of Usnic acid per day usually notice a slight increase in body temperature. This phenomenon is due to the fact that lost energy escapes from the body as heat. Remember, warmth is a good indicator that the Usnic acid is effectively wasting energy and thus burning fat.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I also found an interesting duo ligule between species mad scientist palumbo himself and a user discussing the drugs mechanism in relation to exogenous creative supplementation

Me: Can you explain to me how taking lipolyze and creatine together will not interact with each other.

Dave: LIPOLYZE causes the mitochondria to leak energy out of the cell that would otherwise go into synthesizing ATP. Because of this the cell must oxidize additional fat (inside the mitochondria) to compensate for the ATP LOSS..................

CREATINE regenerates ADP back into ATP inside the cytoplasm of the cells.

Me: So muscles would use the ATP created by creatine supplementation in the cytoplasm for energy during workouts instead of ATP that would be created by the mitochondrion?

Dave: No...the ATP that's being produced in the mitochondria migrates to the cytoplasm where it fuels the cell........... Creatine-phospate buffers the ATP so that a given amount of ATP will get extended use (the ADP gets regenerated back into ATP)............. LIPOLYZE wastes the energy that should be used to make the ATP in the first place (inside the mitochondria).....therefore, more fat must be oxidized. Ultimately, the same ATP leaves the mitochondria for the cytoplasm (it's just taking a lot more fat to create the same amount of ATP because of the wasting effect).

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have read some articles about Usnic acid that say it is very dangerous, and many people have died when their bodies literally got too hot from burning all the ATP too quickly.

Be very careful with this stuff bud. Read about it and go slow if you use it at all and use it only under carefully controlled conditions.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Interesting .... Note my edit that I was looking at an old formula of the drug ...2008 around then but palumbo probably wised up to the potential legal ramifications of lawsuits and switched the formula ... It now uses oleic acid and some other good supplements ... I have a pretty extensive history experimenting with DNP, but not something I'm going to throw into contest prep

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
From what I have read, DNP is nothing compared to how dangerous Usnic acid is.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Wow no shit ... Pretty surprised that was in their original formula like 6 years ago !

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic