Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

clomid acne is no joke

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I'm close to two weeks into pct with clomid and man I'm breaking out everywhere. My arms my chestnot really my face or back like commonly reportedly. I never had too bad of acne as a teenager only a couple zits on my face every so often. Nowhere else. So I never really needed to or learned how to fix it. Any kind of special soap do you recommend? Also is this due to the clomid directly? I've read its a side effect sometimes. Or could it be my hormones are just messed up right now? I feel ok maybe a little depressed and recently cried like a woman over something stupid. I never cry. Ever except when my kids were born. But this time I had tears comin out of my face
Real ones. I'm also getting brutal headaches. Should I expect this for the rest of pct? I have 17 days left at 50mg a day. Taking before bed.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Prob nothing to do with the clomid and everything todo with your body's changing serum levels from coming off... Whenever my test goes up or down, I get oily and break out as well

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I use accurate when needed and some may recommend bodybuilders body wash

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Prob nothing to do with the clomid and everything todo with your body's changing serum levels from coming off... Whenever my test goes up or down, I get oily and break out as well

I agree with this. I get the same way. I bought some aggressive body wash and long back brush for my shoulders and back. It helps alot!

V

Vinnie Vegas

Mar 29, 2012
Dish detergent soap works great, like Palm Olive or Dawn. Very dry stuff.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I use a brush with soap on it to scrub my skin, and it has made a huge difference.

Also, my trainer told me to use pantothenic acid (vitamin B ___ something). I use that and it helps.

Finally, get your hormones under control. Crying and acne are signs of high estrogen. You need to take some AI (I realize that is what clomid is for, but sounds like you need more or something different) to get it under control, bud.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Also, don't watch any emotional movies for a week or so, cause you'll blubber like a woman. . .

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Toremifene may work well for you ... I always hated clomid

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If I come off I get terrible acne too... I use a prescribed sulfur soap that works great.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
Cool thanks bros. I think I might be able to get my hands on some proactive body wash its supposed to be some powerful stuff. If that doesn't work I'm gonna start going down the list of what you guys suggest.
As for an AI what would be the best choice? All I have on hand is adex and god knows I don't want an estro rebound.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I tried torem before and I'm not sure if what I got was bunk but I felt like I was recovering naturally and it took forever

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cool thanks bros. I think I might be able to get my hands on some proactive body wash its supposed to be some powerful stuff. If that doesn't work I'm gonna start going down the list of what you guys suggest.
As for an AI what would be the best choice? All I have on hand is adex and god knows I don't want an estro rebound.

If you're in PCT no drug is going to stop the acne except testosterone. PCT sucks, there is no 2 ways about it. Just do your best with hygiene. Don't linger after training, get showered up. Also don't overly dry out your skin with harsh soaps. That is why I use the sulfur one. My skin will be so dry its peeling in areas but still somehow coated in oil. Its weird. The sulfur soap stops that from happening.

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
True. Well put pob. Thanks for the advice. I sweat like crazy even just warming up I've always been that way so ill just make sure to jump in the shower immediately after.
Slightly off topic do you recommend I get bloods done now or wait until after pct? I can tell test is coming back since my sex drive isback and the boys are getting bigger so I'm just guessing right now its a whole lot of estro and some test lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic