Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gay Marriage

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Since I love to see the controversy here I will throw this out there.

What is your opinion and why.

Personally I think they have every right to get married and be as miserable as the rest of us... lmao

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I think a friend of mine put it best.... Yes, they should be able to get married so if they split up (divorce) one can lose almost everything like he did. They may take their "partnerships" more seriously if that were the case.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I believe govt should play NO role in marriage. think about it, currently you have to ask the state to get married. that's insulting and offensive. why do we need the govt permission to get married?

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Who cares if two dudes want to get married. It's their business, they aren't bothering me. The govt. can step in when a dude wants to marry a goat or something but if some guy loves another mans hairy ass that's his own business.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
anyone should be able to marry...but i feel they shouldnt be able to adopt children..No kid should have to say let me introduce u to my 2 dads

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I believe govt should play NO role in marriage. think about it, currently you have to ask the state to get married. that's insulting and offensive. why do we need the govt permission to get married?

Agree. Nothing worse than someone complaining about the government invading in peoples lives and removing freedoms and then want the government to ban this.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I don't mind them marrying but they should have no right to adopt kids. Period.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
It doesn't affect anyone . It hurts no one. If it makes two people that are in love happy then I'm all for it
Rein ill agree to disagree with you

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
There's plenty of unwanted kids out there in the foster system that need love. I not only support their rights to marry but also applaud them for adopting some of the least wanted kids out there. Call me a racist if you are that stupid, but nobody is adopting minority babies EXCEPT gay and lesbian couples. Is a kids better of with two dads or no dad?

Religion is the cause of this so called "controversy". Even Jesus would have punched out the average "Holy Man" these days.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I've never understood it either.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
anyone should be able to marry...but i feel they shouldnt be able to adopt children..No kid should have to say let me introduce u to my 2 dads

a girl in my daughter's kindergarten class has two fathers. She is happy, healthy, smart, loved and well cared for and considering she came from a ghetto in Russia this girl was given a whole new life when she was adopted.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
It's amazing to me that this is still and issue................................................................................................................................................................

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic