pbtom
What's New?

Monsterettes

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I saw this video and thought it was pretty cool. A lot of girls training. All in all, very good form, and some excellent lifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
That was so badass! I'm very impressed with how strong some of those women are at their size.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Great vid TG2, my computer smells the chalk dust.

Can someone feed the girl at the 5min mark, she is damn strong for her size but needs to eat.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited:
GapeVanDamme

GapeVanDamme

Jan 24, 2014
Great talent in a lot of those women. Some of the deadlifts lost their arch, but no more than you see men in the gym.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I like it...some hot ass thick chicks in there

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Wow this is very impressive. They all seem fairly young as well. Idk how the girls squatting keep their arms so close in!! That would fuk me all up.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Wow this is very impressive. They all seem fairly young as well. Idk how the girls squatting keep their arms so close in!! That would fuk me all up.

Shoulder mobility and flexibility. It can be done but it takes time. Perform the 3 shoulder prehab lifts I have in my training journal and you'll be able to bring them in.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Shoulder mobility and flexibility. It can be done but it takes time. Perform the 3 shoulder prehab lifts I have in my training journal and you'll be able to bring them in.

I feel like I would be better balanced how I squat now, but definitely interested in the mobility exercises in your journal. I'll check em out. I do some here an there but don't put any hard pressed time on em

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I feel like I would be better balanced how I squat now, but definitely interested in the mobility exercises in your journal. I'll check em out. I do some here an there but don't put any hard pressed time on em

The ones I do are stick stretches, scap motions, wall angels, and wall walks.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Great video....Older black chick with the glasses is a strong ass woman.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
The ones I do are stick stretches, scap motions, wall angels, and wall walks.

I hit stick stretches a bit but wit the BB more often and neither enough. I do a lot of range of motion movements for a bit, usually during my warmup on the treadmill so I look a lil psycho lol. After warmup I'll hit some ROM with 5lb plates. Every now an thn I'll toss some cable adduction/abduction in. But not nearly enough.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic