pbtom
What's New?

Stretching GH budget with Peptides

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm currently running 3iu of HGH every am. I then hit 100mcg each of Ipamorelin/CJC-no DAC immediately post workout and again at bedtime. I'm strictly interested in anti-aging and leaning properties which have been very good. Question is am I wasting an opportunity by using Ipa/CJC post-workout as opposed to running the real GH at that time?

Would it make sense to run Ipa/CJC first thing in the a.m. on workout days and then run the 3iu of Growth post workout as opposed to my current protocol? TIA for any insight/advice.

G

gymrat827

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
forget cjc...its a waste and mostly fake. Ipam is good stuff, lasts way way longer then GHRP2/6. but the pulse is not as good, really its not as high as GHRP2/6, serum testing wise.

Id get some ghrp 2/6 and use that 20min pre exo gh. try to not eat for a solid 45min pre GHRP. next, id break up the GH.

If you wake up the middle of the night, for any reason except to eat, use half of your GH at that time. the 2nd half once you wake up.

The GHRP 2, post WO and pre bed.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I did this the other way around and without CJC. GHRP2 in the mornings and GH before bed. Seemed to work.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I've been using Peps with my GH to try and spread the GH out some and save some $$ but still get results. I've read that CJC and GHRP/Ipam should only be used on an empty stomach or it won't produce a GH release. Since I train in the evening, I eat right before bed so I don't use the peps there. My main goal is to lose fat or keep it down while building muscle and increase muscle gains.

Here is what i've been using. Feel free to make recommendations:

First thing in the morning: CJC w/out DAC, GHRP2 (will switch to Ipam when out of GHRP)
Pre evening workout: GH
Before bed: GH, Frag
Middle of night when I naturally wake up to pee: CJC w/out Dac, GHRP2 or Ipam

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
^^ looks like good timing.

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
Hey Mike, not sure how you ended up running your peps, but I may have a few suggestions for you. When running peps with go, it's all about timing. I like you wanted to maximize gh while limiting it's use. First off, carbs do not blunt the effects of peps. I have blood work to prove this. The best way I have found to run both peps and gh are as follows: mod 1-29/ghrp2 @ 100mcg/100mcg first thing in the morning. The saturation dose of both ghrp2 and 6 seem to be around 100mcg. 200mcg actually tested lower than 100mcg. Ghrp2 is perferred as its spike is around 20min. We want this short. Now is the time to administer your gh and ride the natural pulse created by the peps. As long as you keep the gh dose at 2iu, you can do this protocol again 6 hrs later, ideally pre-workout. Now pre bed is the time for ipam. We choose this as opposed to hgh because we want to enhance our bodies largest secretion of gh, not blunt it like hgh. Now ipam seems to be more dose dependent. A dose of 500mcg w/ 100mcg mod is ideal. I would also recommend running this every other day with your standard 100mcg mod/ghrp2 every 3 hours and ipam at bed. This way you will greatly decrease your body's natural reaction of creating antibodies from the hgh.

magnus82

magnus82

Apr 20, 2012
Forgot to add, this is a great protocol to add a little slin to.

B

b-boy

May 31, 2011
cjc no dac and ghrp-2 first thing in the morning and before bed, large dose of gh post post workout.

IFBB pro
Brad Davis

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Hey Mike, not sure how you ended up running your peps, but I may have a few suggestions for you. When running peps with go, it's all about timing. I like you wanted to maximize gh while limiting it's use. First off, carbs do not blunt the effects of peps. I have blood work to prove this. The best way I have found to run both peps and gh are as follows: mod 1-29/ghrp2 @ 100mcg/100mcg first thing in the morning. The saturation dose of both ghrp2 and 6 seem to be around 100mcg. 200mcg actually tested lower than 100mcg. Ghrp2 is perferred as its spike is around 20min. We want this short. Now is the time to administer your gh and ride the natural pulse created by the peps. As long as you keep the gh dose at 2iu, you can do this protocol again 6 hrs later, ideally pre-workout. Now pre bed is the time for ipam. We choose this as opposed to hgh because we want to enhance our bodies largest secretion of gh, not blunt it like hgh. Now ipam seems to be more dose dependent. A dose of 500mcg w/ 100mcg mod is ideal. I would also recommend running this every other day with your standard 100mcg mod/ghrp2 every 3 hours and ipam at bed. This way you will greatly decrease your body's natural reaction of creating antibodies from the hgh.

Thanks for the info brotha. I just started a mod 1-29/ghrp2 @ 100mcg/100mcg cycle and was researching when it would be best to inject gh. I kinda figured that would be the best time but wanted to see what others were doing to confirm.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So could I summarize a protocol to max the benefit of low dose GH as follows:

Wake up: 100mg GHRP2, wait about 20 minutes, 2 IUs GH
Before bed: 100mg Ipamorelin

With this protocol, I max the benefit of the exogenous GH in the morning, and I max the benefit of the natural GH pulse at nighttime. Is this correct?

Nitro

Nitro

Nov 19, 2014

Good info bro, thanks for sharing. Gonna make some adjustments and see how this pans out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic