Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Thoughts on Bostin Loyd

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
Bostin Loyd won the 2013 NPC Contra Costa and has had his own YouTube channel for a little while now. On his videos (which are referred to as the untold truth of bodybuilding) he basically tells what all goes into bodybuilding as far as AAS, GH, insulin and synthol from his perspective. He pretty much calls out bodybuilders, cover models and has one video titled The Truth behind IFBB pro Dallas Mcarver. What are your thoughts on this?

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
no need to do any of that IMO
grow a pair and DO YOU.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I've heard of Boston George but not this fellow. I guess I'm in this thing for different reasons?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Bostin Loyd won the 2013 NPC Contra Costa and has had his own YouTube channel for a little while now. On his videos (which are referred to as the untold truth of bodybuilding) he basically tells what all goes into bodybuilding as far as AAS, GH, insulin and synthol from his perspective. He pretty much calls out bodybuilders, cover models and has one video titled The Truth behind IFBB pro Dallas Mcarver. What are your thoughts on this?
Never heard of him, but he sounds like a douche.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've heard of Boston George but not this fellow. I guess I'm in this thing for different reasons?

HAHA! Boston George grew up about a mile from where I grew up. Same town. Obviously, I never knew him. My old man went to high school with him. He said Boston George was a quiet unassuming guy....

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
I think it's refreshing to find someone who isn't afraid to tell it straight. I haven't seen the video where he calls out Dallas, but I thought the video where he lays out his contest prep cycle was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
@caveman - for sure, just stick to you. No need to talk about anyone else unless it's something positive.

C

caveman

Apr 17, 2013
@caveman - for sure, just stick to you. No need to talk about anyone else unless it's something positive.
I'm watching the "Dallas" video now (I'm 11 minutes in). Sounds like Dallas called him out first.

Last edited by a moderator:
DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Weymouth...Brockton by the Sea

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I give the kid credit....he told the truth. He will never compete again because they won't let him. He will never get a supplement endorsement because he called them out too. McCarver said some shit about him first. So whatever. He is just a young kid. I thought it took balls.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic