Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Thoughts on Bostin Loyd

Bostin Loyd won the 2013 NPC Contra Costa and has had his own YouTube channel for a little while now. On his videos (which are referred to as the untold truth of bodybuilding) he basically tells what all goes into bodybuilding as far as AAS, GH, insulin and synthol from his perspective. He pretty much calls out bodybuilders, cover models and has one video titled The Truth behind IFBB pro Dallas Mcarver. What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks
    no need to do any of that IMO
    grow a pair and DO YOU.

Thanks
    I've heard of Boston George but not this fellow. I guess I'm in this thing for different reasons?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dking13 View Post
    Bostin Loyd won the 2013 NPC Contra Costa and has had his own YouTube channel for a little while now. On his videos (which are referred to as the untold truth of bodybuilding) he basically tells what all goes into bodybuilding as far as AAS, GH, insulin and synthol from his perspective. He pretty much calls out bodybuilders, cover models and has one video titled The Truth behind IFBB pro Dallas Mcarver. What are your thoughts on this?
    Never heard of him, but he sounds like a douche.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Never heard of him, but he sounds like a douche.
    Haha yep...couldn't of said it better myself

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    I've heard of Boston George but not this fellow. I guess I'm in this thing for different reasons?
    HAHA! Boston George grew up about a mile from where I grew up. Same town. Obviously, I never knew him. My old man went to high school with him. He said Boston George was a quiet unassuming guy....

Thanks
    I think it's refreshing to find someone who isn't afraid to tell it straight. I haven't seen the video where he calls out Dallas, but I thought the video where he lays out his contest prep cycle was awesome.

Thanks
    @caveman - for sure, just stick to you. No need to talk about anyone else unless it's something positive.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by C T J View Post
    @caveman - for sure, just stick to you. No need to talk about anyone else unless it's something positive.
    I'm watching the "Dallas" video now (I'm 11 minutes in). Sounds like Dallas called him out first.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to caveman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    Boston George....from Weymouth....I see you working big fella

12. The Following User Says Thank You to uphillclimb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Weymouth...Brockton by the Sea

Thanks
    I give the kid credit....he told the truth. He will never compete again because they won't let him. He will never get a supplement endorsement because he called them out too. McCarver said some shit about him first. So whatever. He is just a young kid. I thought it took balls.

Thanks
    He's kinda a douche but give him credit for honesty and letting us all know wht it takes to get ready for those shows.. always wonder wht aas they use now we have a insight on it...

Thanks
    I never really understood the outrage at bodybuilders for lying about steroid/gh use. They are illegal drugs and these guys make their money endorsing legal supplements. Is it admirable to shoot yourself in the foot and ruin any chance of a career by advertising your drug use? I dont really think so, just seems stupid and histrionic.

gasp...bodybuilders use illegal drugs

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FLBB89 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jyoung212 View Post
    He's kinda a douche but give him credit for honesty and letting us all know wht it takes to get ready for those shows.. always wonder wht aas they use now we have a insight on it...
    Give him credit for explaining how he's committing crimes on a daily basis? I'm sure his connects for the drugs are very pleased with this attention whore. He's a rat hiding behind "The truth must be told." Stupid ****ing kid. I believe he'll soon be getting all the attention he's looking for.
    We all know about the drug use. Is he trying to inform the general public which has their minds made up and believe these drugs to be evil? What is he trying to accomplish other than having the spotlight on him for a minute? Palumbo trains him I think? Another criminal like us. I would hope Dave slapped the shit out of this fool.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to biggerben692000 For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast