Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Sports supplement designer has history of risky products

M

mathemajikian

Jun 10, 2013
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/25/bodybuilding-supplement-designer-matt-cahill-usa-today-investigation/2568815/

Your thoughts?

M

mathemajikian

Jun 10, 2013
Thanks, I have less than 20 posts so I couldn't post a link...

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
It's fast money I suppose. It's like when the junkies hear a bunch of their homies kicked(as in died) from a certain sources H mother****ers are searching and demanding that sick skag.
Mid 2000's that H cut ever so cleverly with fentanyl was hitting I needed armed guards watching me and my shit.
I'm seriously playing. Joking about me....not that fent H though....righteous and struck all kinds of awe and fear in folks.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
I like how they try & tout the FDA approved BS. More people die from approved FDA drugs than anything else. I could look up that stats on that, but I'm a lazy ****.

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
The FDA sells its soul to the highest bidder! Anyone remember Fen-Phen and Redux back in the mid-1990s? Approved prescription weight-loss treatments that caused irreversible thickening of capillary walls in the lungs ( making it hard to breathe), as well as hypertension and cardiac valve problems that many times required surgical correction.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
This is why I only use Metagenics brand anymore. Im tired of not knowing what exactly im getting as well as the quality of supplements materials put into each product. If I setup a video interview would anyone be interested in watching it online? Basically informing you about lack of supplement laws as well as the process and procedures metagenics go through to manufacture their products? If so, I will get to work on it.

L

Lendo

Aug 15, 2013
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/25/bodybuilding-supplement-designer-matt-cahill-usa-today-investigation/2568815/

Your thoughts?

My thoughts?

Sad to say, but this isn't the only story of it's kind...I would think alot of (or at least some) current big names in the industry had some "dark" times, especially in the beginning of their business.

2 points:
1) not to sound crass, but no one forced the girl in the story to take DNP
2) it should be noted that most of what is mentioned in the story (the steroids, dnp, etc) happened about 20 years ago. I know that because I knew Matt and his family at the time.

A seperate point: as far as Superdrol and the banned substances in Craze, that's all a very grey area, that at the time of the production of each product, may or may not have been legal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic