Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

AAS and Having Kids

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
For those of you who have had children since you started using gear, did you face any challenges due to your AAS use? I'm particularly interested in hearing from you guys who have been on more than off and then tried to have kids.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I had been on for a few years straight blasting and cruising. I was on cycle when I got her pregnant. If you want to get your wife preggo I would get some HCG

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I was on test tren and anadrol when I got my gf preg.

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
I had been on for a few years straight blasting and cruising. I was on cycle when I got her pregnant. If you want to get your wife preggo I would get some HCG

Is clomid necessary?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Juiced out of my gourd for my first kid and was on high doses about week 14 into the cycle. Then the third one was a blast and cruise baby.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I was on for about a year when she got pregnant and then about 30 months straight the next one. Both stillborn.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I'm sorry. That was tasteless and completely uncalled for. Both of them have been very healthy and bright. One just turned 19 and the other is 17.

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Mar 31, 2011
Thanks for the replies everyone. Me and the wife aren't trying at the moment, but I'm thinking down the road. When I go back on there's a good chance it's going to be the start of blasting and cruising for me, so I wanted to see what I should expect.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Damn dude that's ****ed up, but I'll give it to you, it's still pretty funny.

I'm just a big story telling fool.
This evening my 24yr old daughter that is my ex wife's snitch went into the bathroom in my room....obviously snooping as she has her own bathroom connected to her room. She walked in on some items that I left out as I was needing to access them.
My girl was there and was concerned as the beautiful home I live in is owned by my ex wife. My girl left to go to her job. I know how to handle my kids. It's as simple as a payoff with this one....which I did.
I knew my girl was stressing as my ex will, at times, call my girl when I'm acting up or getting grabby for those big ole fake tits or pretty little mouth.
I text her saying my daughter must've told my ex what she came across and that I may be putting her property in jeopardy and so on. I told her the police were outside and I was in the midst of a standoff with them. I asked if she thought that they may actually shoot me given that they knew my past and that my ex had informed them that I was, in fact, in possession of a 45 cal pistol.
She fell apart and had to leave work.....she's on her way here knowing I made it all up. She'll still be grateful that reality is what it is.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic