Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 Times in 796 Posts

How to build a sex doll by TTE

Make sure you follow all of the steps as he has laid them out. This is what you get for signing up under fake names ya douche.

friday night i didn't sleep, had too much energy, i had to work this saturday,first saturday in a long time. Worked 6am-11am. I get out i feel horrible. I feel extremely manic from being up and exerting so much energy. Along with that comes extreme arousal. I was so ****ing horny, i stayed up till about 3am, i made a **** toy. I took a pillow, wrapped a soft blanket around it, took old shirts and made breasts out of them with duct tape. I made a fake ass aswell for this pillow. I also made a bump in the front of it, i also made some thighs with shirts for it too. Then i took about 5 socks, and i put them all into eahcother, leaving to the naked eye one sock when in reality it is 5 socks all layered together, i took a rubber band and put it in the middle. I would insert the sock right in the middle, above the asscheecks i made and right under the pussy bump. I got to tell you i was impressed with what i made. But the lotion i had didnt work well with socks. So i took peanut butter and dish soap and filled the socks with those, and microwaved it for 25 seconds and it got hotter than shit. I ****ed it for probably an hr literally, after i busted a nut i thought to myself "why the **** did i do that??????" i woke up today with a bruised and battered penis tender to the touch.this is a true story.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizard King For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,722 Posts
    lol... I posted it at another board after he signed up with like 14 different handles.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 Times in 796 Posts
    Well now all the fine members of TID know what Tillthend does in his free time.

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure he was manic as shit when he decided that sharing that was a good idea. No way a sane person does OR shares that... I know, never done that but been completely manic and then told people about it.

Thanks
    nobody knows tilly better then me..hes fukin nutz to the max.Im also #1 on the tiller list of death..very proud of that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bro Bundy View Post
    nobody knows tilly better then me..hes fukin nutz to the max.Im also #1 on the tiller list of death..very proud of that
    This is true

Also, keep an eye on the ASPCA twitter feed as the slaughter of innocent kittens will increase 10 fold with his latest ban here. Poor kitties

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    This is true

Also, keep an eye on the ASPCA twitter feed as the slaughter of innocent kittens will increase 10 fold with his latest ban here. Poor kitties
    cats are getting skinned as we speak.That poor little room of his is being torn to pieces

Thanks
    cats are getting skinned as we speak.That poor little room of his is being torn to pieces
    He'll probably tear up his Justin Bieber poster in a rage.

Thanks
    Why did he get banned here? Howcome at the other forum?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 718 Posts
    He got banned for racial and inappropriate comments

Thanks
    Tilly's got a list of death? Who else is on it? Do you think he's got a bonafide mental illness?

Slic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slicwilly2000 View Post
    Tilly's got a list of death? Who else is on it? Do you think he's got a bonafide mental illness?

Slic.
    yaya and pfm are high up on the list for sure lol pob is climbing that ladder too.Slic hes got real mental problems no doubt

God's Country..what's left of it anyways...
    Thanks
    Ho Li Fuk! I can't believe i read the whole thing lol Did tilly manilly really send that?

Thanks
    What do you think his diagnosis/es are?

Slic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slicwilly2000 View Post
    What do you think his diagnosis/es are?

Slic.
    Idk to much lettuce and fresh cat meat

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bro Bundy For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast