Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Clen

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
My girlfriend is askin me about them as she wants to start taking then I don't have a clue to be honest lol like where can she buy them? How do you know there real? Etc

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Tell her clen isn't really worth what hard work and clean dieting can do. I would also have her do some research or have her join..she will benefit way more than asking you to get info for her ;)

Last edited:
GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Clen is good for someone who has been eating clean and working out regularly. This person will use clen to cut the last few bodyfat points. The side effects are harsh and the results disappear soon after discontinuation. How do you know if it's real? The first few days you take clen, you will know... Where to get it? Check board sponsors.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
My girlfriend is askin me about them as she wants to start taking then I don't have a clue to be honest lol like where can she buy them? How do you know there real? Etc

I hope this isn't a source request.

Aug 2, 2013
You should be able to find clen a little easier, being that you're in GB, however there is no magic weight loss pill (unless you wanna count DNP). Your girl is still gonna have to do work, and like the previous posters said if she isn't already eating clean and training hard there is no point in taking clen. As far as being able to tell its legit, she's gonna know within the first couple hours when the clen-shakes start. Good luck bro.

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
There is NO SUBSTITUTE for CLEAN DIET and HARD WORK! Clen is just the icing on the cake.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
You should be able to find clen a little easier, being that you're in GB, however there is no magic weight loss pill (unless you wanna count DNP). Your girl is still gonna have to do work, and like the previous posters said if she isn't already eating clean and training hard there is no point in taking clen. As far as being able to tell its legit, she's gonna know within the first couple hours when the clen-shakes start. Good luck bro.

Yep told her this she does eat pretty clean but training wise is the question she seems to do enough cardio but when it comes to weights all she's interested in is legs its very hard to get her to do anything else argh

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I hope this isn't a source request.

It's a research chem so I don't see a big deal but I wouldn't recommend it. ECA stack would be a much safer option...

Aug 2, 2013
Yep told her this she does eat pretty clean but training wise is the question she seems to do enough cardio but when it comes to weights all she's interested in is legs its very hard to get her to do anything else argh

Haha every day is leg day eh? Can you convince her to do body weight exercises, pull/chin ups and dips? Does she squat? You may be able to convince her to try deadlifts if she does. At least with those you can point her towards the right direction.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Clen is a horribly unpleasant experience IMO. Horrible... I mean bad, if you have real clen. I threw it out after day 2.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Haha every day is leg day eh? Can you convince her to do body weight exercises, pull/chin ups and dips? Does she squat? You may be able to convince her to try deadlifts if she does. At least with those you can point her towards the right direction.

She used to train legs 3 times a week claiming thats the only thing she can do at her gym and she dont kno how to use anything else it done her abit of good coz she does have nice size quads

Before she got pregnant she would do smith machine squats claiming she didn't have the balance for barbell squats she could squat 90kg on the smith machine which ain't the real deal coz there's Norway she could do that with the bar

However since giving birth and getting back in the gym she won't do squats now because the gym I now go to does not have a neck pad so she won't do them because the bar will hurt her neck

It's so frustrating she's full of excuses but says she wants to do this and that this is why I'd rather go gym on my own then take her

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic