Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

PCT after three years on.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Quick sum up:
Male, Europe, 29years old, 31 cycles below my belt (counting blasts in my three year run), laying off steroids for good now producing a new family addition lol.

Anyway, at the point of where I went of there was no time to get my hands on hCG, but I did get my hand on some legit triptorelin,nolvadex and ghrp6+2 not grf 1-29 it's a bit dull living here peptides and stuffs are not as usual as the steroids are so they are hard to come by and the custom in my country are indeed very brutal and strict so I would never try to order from USA/UK or anything. So about my layout with ghrp6+2 and no hCG I hope we can just put that down the box, I know it's not optimal :)

I've been off for 8 days now, that is 1th july trip shot 100mcg, 2 days after started some polish pharmaceutical nolva called " Zitazonium" at 20mg a day. So far, I have not noticed much more than a bit mood swings "hormone imbalance" balls hurt from and then, they are a bit more filled and the ballsack has loosen up and starting to hang. Have not lost weight nor strength in gym but a bit pump and endurance has gone away. Libido is still there.

I actully expect it to get worse, but as to said ive never really felt shutdown anytime doing PCTs in previous cycles longest cycle has been around 20weeks til I did this three year mistake lol. I've used hCG on most of my cycles but some not, tried clomid, nolva etc etc and found nolva to be far superior for my body than clomid. However even though Ive never felt shutdown I surely expect to feel it brutally now but so far I havnt.

My last pin was 17th june 250mg test and before that I ran about three monts of Each 10 Day pins so I tapered down the testosteron before going off. I settle my scores right with diet, sleep, training and I keep off the recreational drugs until my recovery is done.

I'm not sure why I create a journal here, but it's nice to write my head off when I'm going off and getting some support, aswell as giving out experience on how stuffs work after this long on not saying most of you probably know already I suppose but it does not hurt and some people probably is interested. Where I am from going on cycles without going off is something kids do lol, that's why I keep out of the steroids forum where I come from, they lost it all already with the thinking that oh shit recovery is bad for body so lets not go off for the next five years. Why I was on 3 years? Shit I don't know to be honest, I just didnt feel to as going off but it's time to get an addition to the family and I'm frankly bored of pinning myself, I hope I recuparate to normal values so I do not need TRT. I rest my case, I believe my genetics will solve this not the best one building muscles but I must say that healthwise they proven to be superior, done bloodworks throughout my cycling years and my values always been great, never an issue with anything not cholesterol,bloodpressure,kindesy jada jada you know.

Thank you.I feel as if this is an anonymous narcotics group now.

Edit: Forget, any questions just ask. But I prefer we keep it friendly, new to your board and I'm not sure wether strangers are welcomed or not, but my liking they should be. where I am from, steroids boards are filled with arrogant, stupid, narcissistic idiots who spill shit in every thread no matter what. I believe you guys are better, more dedicated, grown up...hell yeah i believe in you if u believe in me!

Last edited:
Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah brother without hcg you may have trouble jump starting lh because your been shutdown for so long. 3 years is a long time to be shutdown and you may experience issues getting back up to normal t levels. Matter of fact you may never get back up. You could've used hcg and probably would be better off. I know of some guys that were on trt for years and ran a clomid, hcg, and Nolva pct protocol and recovered just fine. You have to remember everyone's different. We're you competing is that why you ran 31 cycles already at the age of 29? You're hpta is probably beat to shit bro. We're all in this game together but the safer you are the better off you'll be as far as Heath is consurned. Good luck and look up dr scalleys pct protocol

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah brother without hcg you may have trouble jump starting lh because your been shutdown for so long. 3 years is a long time to be shutdown and you may experience issues getting back up to normal t levels. Matter of fact you may never get back up. You could've used hcg and probably would be better off. I know of some guys that were on trt for years and ran a clomid, hcg, and Nolva pct protocol and recovered just fine. You have to remember everyone's different. We're you competing is that why you ran 31 cycles already at the age of 29? You're hpta is probably beat to shit bro. We're all in this game together but the safer you are the better off you'll be as far as Heath is consurned. Good luck and look up dr scalleys pct protocol

You might be right but you said one essential thing "You have to remember everyone's different" the same goes for recovering HPTA function, regardless off cycle length the body is resilient and some people have the genetics on their side as of recovering, some does not, some needs hCG, some does not. But I agree hCG would be at the best lol, I hope triptorelin was strong enough to kickstart LH and FSH. But so far all is great, and for the matter of 31 cycles i have been restored fully HPTA wise after each but now it is 3 years so you might be right :) Yes, competetive hell I wouldnt do it if it wasnt for it but I'm out now and I'm going to a different life.

I have in mind a power pct that will occur in four months unless I have recovered enough to believe my body will do the rest. Don't judge to soon, many people beat triptorelin to the ground but who says they had legit stuffs? or who said it was the correct substance for them? It might be for me, but I shall not judge to soon either. We'll see if I recover or not!

I'll keep you posted and we'll see how it goes alright? I might turn to shit or god may be on my side, im praying everyday and I believe he is here with me.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Yeah def keep us posted because its not gonna be a fun ride. I hope you're right with what you said because that will make it a lot easier. For the future keep it as safe as possible brother.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah def keep us posted because its not gonna be a fun ride. I hope you're right with what you said because that will make it a lot easier. For the future keep it as safe as possible brother.

Agree, I dont expect it to be a fun ride but I put myself in this position means I have to fight myself up from the situation its been 3 beautiful years lol time to see darkness fall upon me.
I will, if I cycle in the future it'll be short ester cycles with hCG from start :) Have a nice evening(or morning) evening here anyways.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
regardless off cycle length the body is resilient and some people have the genetics on their side as of recovering, some does not.

Many endos will disagree with you here. With 3 years of non-stop aas use, you're not going to experience the "resilience of the human body".

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Many endos will disagree with you here. With 3 years of non-stop aas use, you're not going to experience the "resilience of the human body".

Can they back it up with solid facts of test results? Afaik theres no test results of long term steroid use in many or if any persons. I'm not saying mine will bounce back, but I am saying there's a chance that it will.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Can they back it up with solid facts of test results? Afaik theres no test results of long term steroid use in many or if any persons. I'm not saying mine will bounce back, but I am saying there's a chance that it will.

I would take the word of dozens of long term aas users and several endos, one who was at the forefront of TRT and recovery (Swale). They are basing it off of experiences, since yes, you are right, there isn't much in the way of studies. I coudl ask you just the same, that you claimed the body is resilient enough to bounce back fast, yet you also don't ave anything to back that claim up, so isn't his a bit hypocritical? You came here looking for feedback and experiences, and we are giving it to you, but you seem to know more than the people that you are asking, so good luck on your recovery goals of 2013

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
I would take the word of dozens of long term aas users and several endos, one who was at the forefront of TRT and recovery (Swale). They are basing it off of experiences, since yes, you are right, there isn't much in the way of studies. I coudl ask you just the same, that you claimed the body is resilient enough to bounce back fast, yet you also don't ave anything to back that claim up, so isn't his a bit hypocritical? You came here looking for feedback and experiences, and we are giving it to you, but you seem to know more than the people that you are asking, so good luck on your recovery goals of 2013

You take the word of anyone you like I never thought anybody would take my word on anything not that it matter for that fact. Hypocritical well yes, my HPTA always restored its function after countless of cycles, might not do now but i'm seeing first good signs off it balls acking, load getting bigger, sexdrive not dead, means nothing yet but time will tell. If I however will crash it will be within this week, so we'll see soon enough. I came here for support, yes that could count feedback and experience, I also came to share my journey. I am just saying theres a two side of the coin, I take your information ofcourse and I've noted that its not a 100% chance ill recover, not that I did not know it but it seems as if you claim it is impossible after three years, which it is not, but the possibility of it being possible is waaaaaaaaay lower than the possibility of it ever recovering.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Plump nuts have little to do with recovery. Are you really doing this with just nolva? There is not a chance you will make a full recovery. Do you know what your numbers were prior to going on?

Best wishes to you and keep this updated. But I would bet on a poor recovery at best. 20mg of nolva and some peptides which you claim are legit while others aren't (?) isn't going to do anything for you.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
Plump nuts have little to do with recovery. Are you really doing this with just nolva? There is not a chance you will make a full recovery. Do you know what your numbers were prior to going on?

Best wishes to you and keep this updated. But I would bet on a poor recovery at best. 20mg of nolva and some peptides which you claim are legit while others aren't (?) isn't going to do anything for you.

Never said peptides will do jack here actully about legit part this was about Triptorelin some people say its great other say its really bunk but who knows if they who say its bunk is bad responders or have bunk gear? We do not know this and I do not judge I just pointed it out.

Nuts have not much to do with recovery nope I agree but it is a sign something is happenin but its bloodwork numbers that really matters but they wont be up until im done with all pct substance so its hard to say anything but to go on feel right now and my usual feel of something happening in recovery phase is too look after wellbeing mood, libido, nuts growing, ballsack hanging, energy, cumload. thats what I atleast go on til I get blood done until then its impossible to say anything really. And yep.......i am only doing it like i am but I was a bit relying on the italian bodybuilder bounceback on triptorelin, who knows if its a great substance in this case, might be might not be I gave it a shot and so far (8days of pct) i am doing great but well it usualy takes abount 20-30days before the shit hits the fan so I cant really say its actully going great.

I have numbers indeed and will compare them with bw done in 2months. until then ill just update my mood and how everything goes.
Thank you my friend:)

bare in mind guys, we dont have any real studies on triptorelin, we have a few guys bloodwork but then again we also know the individuality of responding to substances, so we do not know how triptorelin will do in this case, not yet atleast.

T

testocyp

Jul 8, 2013
So far so good. Day 10 PCT and I'm up 1.5kilos bodyweight. Energy, libido etc all there still. Cheers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic