pbtom
What's New?

DS Craze tests positive for designer amphetamines

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Driven Sports - CRAZE

As of Friday, July 5th, EDITED .com will no longer be carrying Craze from Driven Sports. Recent testing of Craze has shown it to contains: ETH-amphetamine. This is an illegal compound that can cause drug tested athletes to fail a drug test. The testing results provided below had the product shipped from a retail store and directly to the lab. The lab that did the testing conducts analytical performance testing and laboratory inspection processes for the National Laboratory Certification Program [NLCP] - A program which certifies laboratories to conduct forensic toxicology & drug testing for various private & federal agencies, and manages government-funded contracts such as the Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs.

Until proof can be provided that these products do not contain ETH-Amphetamine, we will not sell it.

(Testing Results can be seen below)

Thanks,

reports

Craze.jpg

craze1.1.jpg

craze2.jpg

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Time to stock up and become an elite eBay-er.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Been using Craze for about 8 months. I combine 1 scoop craze with 1 scoop hemovol. This is the best stimulant/pump combo ever. There was a class action lawsuit quite some time ago. If the other companies are brave enough to copy this compound, then it will be the next to get banned for sure. There is also some good stuff in dexaprine. dexaprine is not quite as speedy as craze but its way more thermogenic. Sort of a clen feeling to it.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Redline syrup by VPX is no longer being made either, I think for the same stimulant. Cant find it anywhere..

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Here is what Patrick Arnold had to say about it when the Aussies and Swedes first found it: (now it has been found by an independent 3rd party)

These third party tests are another finding further eroding DS's claims that the samples that failed were "counterfeit copies" that had been tampered with.

This was posted on Patrick Arnolds blog Apr 9th

As I said in my last piece, things are moving fast in this Craze scandal. Word just came out today that the product was tested in Sweden and confirmed to contain the same meth analog that the Australian federal police said they identified
“In this material we found substances chemically similar to amphetamine and that probably would have similar effects to amphetamine has been says Anna Stenfeldt Henning, Head, Drug Analysis Unit, SKL.”

SKL is the Swedish National Lab for Forensic Science. The Swedes refer to the chemical as N-ethyl-1-phenyl-2-butylamine, but it also goes by the names N,alpha-diethylbenzeneethanamine and N,alpha-diethylphenethylamine. As I mentioned in my last installment it is considered a structural isomer of methamphetamine. Why is it considered a structural isomer to methamphetamine while some other phenethylamine derivatives are not? If you want to get technical it is because it contains an alkyl (hydrocarbon chain) alpha to the nitrogen atom. The presence of the alkyl group blocks the enzyme monoamine oxidase, which normally inactivates such neurotransmitter type compounds. In other words it makes it potent so you get the classic “speed” high.

This testing by the Swedes comes on the heels of a consumer who took Craze for two weeks and ended up in the hospital. This case led the magazine SVT Nyheter to contact the SKL who then took it upon themselves to test the product.

The makers of Craze have responded to SVY Nyheter by claiming that their product does not contain the meth analog and that it must be one of the counterfeit Craze jars that allegedly have been floating around europe. However, SVT Nyheter contacted the retailer that they bought the Craze from and they claimed to have bought it directly from Driven Sports.

I have yet to hear of any action regarding this product here in the states. Online retailers continue to sell the product. I don’t know if that is going to continue for long. The liability of selling a product with the knowledge that it may contain an illegal and potentially dangerous substance might be too risky for large distributors and retailers. Usually in situations such as this the product is put on temporary hold until more information is available and the situation clarified, because not to do so puts a company at potentially greater legal risk in the future should the fears be confirmed and a criminal investigation launched.
So if you love your Craze, and you don’t care about any of the scary stuff coming to light lately, you might want to stock up.
www.svt.se/nyheter/regionalt/vastnytt/vanligt-kosttilskott-innehaller-dopningsmedel

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I have a few tubs lying around because I never made it through the first. I liked the high, but I found myself in bed 10-12 hrs after taking it with my heart pounding out of my chest. I got up and measured my HR at 120BPM....10-12 hrs after taking a min dose. (and I am very stim tolerant). I can jump right into a 3x per day EC stack with no issue. This stuff is totally different.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
LOL....wouldn't surprise me at all. There are only a few guys here, like Basskiller, that will even know what I am talking about. DS has ALWAYS pushed the envelope when it comes to their supps. They have always been the first to market with cutting edge products that raise the bar.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This doesn't happen with my pre workout of choice...

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Got an email for a supplement company today saying that they were going to quite selling it. I thought this formula got reformulated after a law suit in 2012? Maybe it was all rumors..but their are quite a bit of recent reviews saying it doesn't have the same effect. Honestly I have no idea, who has used any recent batches?

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
While Craze has probably been the best pre workout supplement I have used regarding focus and energy in the workout, it also gives me a fair bit of unpleasant amphetamine-like side effects. At 2 scoops, I find my appetite is supressed all day long, I feel very headachey and agitated and I find myself grinding my teeth. This lasts HOURS after my workout.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic