Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatGunz View Post
    Lol..,........a couple weeks
    ^^^this...

Thanks
    Yea I would say I felt it wk2.. but ill tell u its gone in a hurry..lol

I'm a scamming piece of shit
    Thanks
    first ..its a fast acting ester..Meaning its gonna work fast..Tren ace should start working its magic on you within 2 to 3 days...But the full effect comes within a week or so.But if u havent experiance using tren to much u wont know the diff.Its like any drug...Once u get to learn how it works on you and how u feel on it then u can only make that call.dw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deadweight For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I feel it when I accidentally put the needle through a vein.......wow do I feel it.

Thanks
    I get tren gyno just 1-2 days after the first pin! You can tell too because tren gyno for me is a bunch of small lumps and puffiness vs test gyno is more likely one big lump.

After a few days I start to notice a boost. Good gains start about the end if week 2 and by week 4 I'm amazed with the vascularity and fat loss.

Thanks
    14 days in, constant sweating, insomnia, a little rage but I can handle it, some shortness of breath and I've had 2 trenmares which were very crazy. Positive side I'm getting some sick pumps the last few days, my overall confidence is through the roof, all I wanna do is lift, eat and f*** in that order, pretty good stuff so far. The gf seems to be enjoying it as well.

Thanks
    It usually takes me a full two weeks before I "feel" anything on tren ace. But during week three I can start to see strength gains and aesthetic changes. Libido goes up almost immediately for me, but then again, I'm normally a horn dog.

Thanks
    I typically see the gains coming on after 3-4 weeks but I get the side effects, such as night sweats, after a few days.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleguy View Post
    If you inject 50ed instead of 100 eod you will have a smoother ride
    agree. eod is a better way to go.

I feel it kicking at about week 3. strength is through the roof around week 4-5.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12