What's New?

Timing HGH and slin

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
humalog.jpg
somatropin.jpg

Providing the insulin is humalog and both injections are subq, it looks like the gh will peak in about 3 hours and the slin will peak in about one hour. I'm deriving from this that if the goal were to peak the two compounds at the same time then it would be best to take the gh pre-workout and the slin post workout or about 2 hours later. Will this help the igf1 burst? I understand that there must be sufficient carbs in the liver to support the igf1 release.

Can someone more experienced chime in about the timing?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I don't have any scientific data or experience on the subject yet, but, I Have been doing this since I started. I take my Hgh about an hour before the gym, and my slin comes in about 2.5 hours later post workout. It was purely incidental that it happened like this, before from what I have read, that was simply what was optimal for both based on some of the research I have done.

Would like to hear more on the subject though.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'm all for being anal.......wait, that came out wrong. I'm all for sweating some details, but this is one of the things I don't sweat. I have seen no real difference in my two years of slin/gh experimentation. As long as I get a certain amount of GH per day, and use my slin safely, they work as expected. Then again, I'm not a bodybuilder, so all I've been looking for is recovery, anti-inflammatory, supra-carb-loading, and strength. I only use the slin twice per week max. The GH is ED.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Then again, I'm not a bodybuilder, so all I've been looking for is recovery, anti-inflammatory, supra-carb-loading, and strength

Sounds a lot like a BBer's off season too, really.

I get what you're saying though. You can ask 10 different experienced lifters when they think its' best to take their Hgh, and each one could potentially give you a different answer, yet its possible for each one to have had nearly the same results from using it, at least, to the "naked eye".

Just curious, do you take your slin pre, post workout, or both? Do you take your hgh once a day? Those seem to be other questions we can get several answers for too.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Slin is postworkout, fairly high dose (don't want to disclose that here for safety reasons), and maximum of 2 days a week. I have used humulin R in the past, pre workout, accompanied by loads of carbolyn and aminos, and the results were pretty much the same. Better to be safer when the risks of using slin pre workout aren't worth the comparable results.

Growth is occasionally twice a day, but mostly just once per day.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
View attachment 5135
View attachment 5136

Providing the insulin is humalog and both injections are subq, it looks like the gh will peak in about 3 hours and the slin will peak in about one hour. I'm deriving from this that if the goal were to peak the two compounds at the same time then it would be best to take the gh pre-workout and the slin post workout or about 2 hours later. Will this help the igf1 burst? I understand that there must be sufficient carbs in the liver to support the igf1 release.

Can someone more experienced chime in about the timing?

You seem pretty interested, getting ready to take the plunge? :)

HDH

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
This came up in another thread. I'm still using this timing because I haven't found anyone with better reasoning so far.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
GS. Have you made the plunge? Are you using slin and/or GH?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'd forgotten about this info. Going to develop a new protocol for myself when I can get back to bulking, and this will come in handy.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I just started with it. I take both pre workout at the same time so I'm curious as to what others say is the best protocol. Seems it would make sense to take the slin 1.5-2 he before the gh so they peak at the same time.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I just started with it. I take both pre workout at the same time so I'm curious as to what others say is the best protocol. Seems it would make sense to take the slin 1.5-2 he before the gh so they peak at the same time.

You got that backwards. it's gh that takes 3 hours to peak and slin (log) 1 hour.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic