$1.8M in steroids seized from Rensselaer home

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
22299090_BG1.jpg

22299090_BG2.jpg
22299090_BG3.jpg

RENSSELAER, NY - More than $1.8 million worth of steroids and other pharmaceuticals were seized and a Rensselaer couple was arrested in the largest steroids case in county history, Rensselaer County law enforcement officials said Monday.

A six-month investigation led to the March 1 arrest of Zachery Wilkins, 33, and Holly Fiato, 28, of 111 Washington Ave., Sheriff Jack Mahar said Monday. Wilkins and Fiato were released without bail on a charge of felony criminal possession of a controlled substance. The felony carries a sentence of up to 7 years in state prison.

District Attorney Richard McNally said the couple is cooperating with investigators. As middlemen for the steroids distribution, Wilkins and Fiato would receive the steroid doses and pills in the mail and forward them to another address as directed, McNally said. Based on information provided to investigators, the couple was provided with fake identification, including a Florida driver's license, and used post office boxes and local UPS drop-offs for moving the drugs, McNally said. It appears that the drug distribution has links to China, according to the district attorney.

Police seized 44,825 liquid doses of steroids and 289,550 pharmaceutical pills, according to the sheriff's office. Police also confiscated two shotguns and packaging materials.

The multi-agency investigation involved the sheriff's and district attorney's offices, the Rensselaer Police Department, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration and Homeland Security.

The case is awaiting presentation before a county grand jury.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
It appears that the drug distribution has links to China,

This has an all to familiar feeling. Anyone tell what the labels say as far as lab name?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
What sucks is they are cooperating and this is likely just the beginning of something bigger.

First thing that caught my eye....sucks. He's probably crying saying "I'll tell you everything"....shame.

Like Schultzy, I'm curious to hear the label as well if you dig anything more up.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
This has an all to familiar feeling. Anyone tell what the labels say as far as lab name?
Just watch. ..see what sponsor isn't filling orders. . Or.. if they are coroperating...well I hate to speculate about what that would involve. ..

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Looks like BD but honestly cant tell. Gets too blurry when I blow it up. Everyone needs to mind their p's and q's and be very cautious, this is only starting not ending. History may very well be repeating itself.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I know some people up there (not gear related at all, just travel softball connections)....I'll see what I can find out.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I know some people up there (not gear related at all, just travel softball connections)....I'll see what I can find out.

Lesbians?

Yes, let's show off the shotguns that are legal and totally unrelated....

That looks like a decent amount of gear!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Is it just me or are the eyes on that guy eerily close to one another.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
Kind of hard to claim personal use with that much gear. ... and I'd still bang her....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic