Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

spot injection growth with test e

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
What's your guys opinion? It sounds retarded to me since test enters the whole blood stream but I've read about ppl who swear its true. I know since I've started my cycle my delts have grown but I don't think its from pinning them just the test doing its thing in general plus diet and training.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
It doesn't happen you might have some temporary swelling form the oil but thats about it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I don't think that the localized admin of test does anything but I do think that the oil in the muscle stretches the fascia like synthol but to a lesser degree of course due to less frequent injections and oil volume, but also the sore spot in the target muscle gives a great mind-muscle connection.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
What's your guys opinion? It sounds retarded to me since test enters the whole blood stream but I've read about ppl who swear its true. I know since I've started my cycle my delts have grown but I don't think its from pinning them just the test doing its thing in general plus diet and training.

not going to happen. that's the second time today someone has mentioned it.

spot enhancement for AASs is as biologically as impossible as spot reduction of fat.

fat and test are distributed throughout your body evenly with the exception of some organs.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I don't think that the localized admin of test does anything but I do think that the oil in the muscle stretches the fascia like synthol but to a lesser degree of course due to less frequent injections and oil volume, but also the sore spot in the target muscle gives a great mind-muscle connection.

yep. I agree. the oil may distort things, and some BA or bad inject swelling may occur, but that's it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
not going to happen. that's the second time today someone has mentioned it.

spot enhancement for AASs is as biologically as impossible as spot reduction of fat.

fat and test are distributed throughout your body evenly with the exception of some organs.

I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm not reading this right, or maybe you just kinda worded this awkwardly cause you're from Texas, but fat isn't distributed evenly throughout the body.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I'm pretty tired so maybe I'm not reading this right, or maybe you just kinda worded this awkwardly cause you're from Texas, but fat isn't distributed evenly throughout the body.

maybe he was saying that you burn fat evenly throughout your body?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
maybe he was saying that you burn fat evenly throughout your body?

Yeah probably.. And its off topic and not important so who cares lol

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013

yep...your tired, and yep, im from texas....and yep, I said it wrong.

meant to say that it is dispersed into the blood evenly, and flows though the body evenly.

didn't mean distributed evenly mass wise.

my bad.

now go to bed so I can post some shit you'd prob censor.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
And you know what....in spite of your remarks toward us, we Texans still love YOU!

Not gonna let you in the state, mind you....but you're ok in our book none-the-less.

nighty nite.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Doesn't matter what you pin, it's the fact that you're pinning the area. I believe spot injecting works, I see it in myself. Spot injection causes swelling/more blood flow, greater pump when working the specific muscle group, shuttles nutrients, and quickens repair. When I spot inject my biceps I hit each bicep EOD.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
And you know what....in spite of your remarks toward us, we Texans still love YOU!

Not gonna let you in the state, mind you....but you're ok in our book none-the-less.

nighty nite.

Last time in 2006 I went to Texas was talking to some locals... They asked where I was from and they both looked at me funny. Then one says... "What's with that Ted Kennedy guy" lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic