Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Gyno signs in 2nd week of cycle, should I continue to use product?

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
Hello peeps,

A little about me first. Im 36yo have a few cycles under my belt. Im currently 175lbs and doing a bulking cylce.
So I have ran Test and Deca cylce in the past at 500mg per week of test e and 400mg of deca per week. No sides what so ever from this cycle and the few other cycles ive done ive never had many sides.
Anyway my current cycle just started a couple weeks ago. I am running 500mg test e, 400mg deca this is per week. I have included 50mg per day of liquid Anadrol. This product is a first for me. Its pretty apparant that this is the reason for my gyno symptoms. I have a small lump under my right nip. I obviosly have started some letro. This is my 4th day as I am ramping it up. Already seems like the lump is getting smaller.
My question is I stopped taking the Drol as soon as I noticed it, I was making great gains quickly and was loving it. Should I continue to use the drol for the next 2 weeks while taking the letro? I hate to waste such a great product but obviosly I dont want bitch tits lmao.
Thanks!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Most people use anti e's when running drol, or d-bol to control estrogen sides. Next time start your cycle with some dex every other day and you won't ever have that issue.

B

BDI

Dec 2, 2011
Yea Ive done Dbol before as well with no sides. I have adex on hand too. So what do you think about continuing the drol? is it safe while using the letro? Or should I just leave it out the rest of the cycle?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I have done it many times. I have run the Letro out in the normal manner ramp it up and then when the gyno goes away ramp it back down and then run adex for the rest of the cycle. That is what has worked for me in the past.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Nolvadex for anadrol sides. You need an estrogen blocker not an AI for drol...
Get blood work done...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
.5 letro, 40mg nolva...done and done

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
40mg seems like over kill. I would run it at 20mg for a wk then drop to 10mg till pct.

10 or 20 is a good preventative dose...but he's already growing boobies. I also wouldn't normally run letro ED either. Just my opinion drawn from my experience and others around me with drol issues.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
You are correct. 20mg is the proper dose....

Ah well **** me; didn't realize the experts were online. I'll just take my tiny ass back to the newcomer section. 'Proper dose'...you, sir, are ****ing stupid.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic