Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Basic steroid cycle for women

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
Important to remember, steroids BUILD muscle, and are not for fat loss purposes. If losing some extra pounds and toning up is your goal, then there are many products out there, geared to losing weight, besides the obvious of making a change in diet and your exercise routine.

Steroids should be considered when you have worked out for at least two years or more and are at your ideal body weight. Then any gains made by the steriod use, will be pure muscle, and your hard earned money will not be wasted.

A great beginner cycle for women is Anavar. Anavar is one of the mildest anabolics out there, with low androgenic activity. It is known to increase strength and add quality muscle. Any women fearing side effects should definitely stick to Anavar. At a low dose of 5 mg everyday, most women see no ill side effects. A typical cycle should run from 6-8 weeks.

Primobolan is another mild steroid. It does not convert into estrogen, which is a plus, if water retention is a worry for you. Most women respond well to a dosage of 50-100mg per week. A typical time frame to run this would be 8-10 weeks. Some side effects to watch out for include oily skin, acne and a possible increase in facial/body hair. Primobolan will give a slow, steady increase in strength and builds quality muscle.Winstrol can be taken orally or be injected. Winstrol should not be used for a beginner’s cycle. Most women either love winny or they hate it. It is a favorable drug to be used in a cutting cycle, when your diet is good. Winstrol builds mass and gives awesome strength gains. Side effects can occur, and things to watch out for include deepening of voice, enlarged or sensitive clitoris, and acne. Women usually take 5-10mg daily. Keeping this dose low will decrease chances of unwanted side effects. It is usually wise to split the dose up during the day, to keep blood levels on an even base. With the injection, usually 25mg every 3rd or 4th day is a normal dosing. Run this cycle for 8 weeks. Remember to take milk thistle, because this steroid is stressful on the liver.

Deca is a popular steriod among female competitors. Even though it is only slightly androgenic, sometimes virilization can be expected. Keeping the doses low and monitoring for sides can nip these unwanted sides early. Sides will include excess facial/body hair; some women on the other hand report cases of losing hair. Once again, low dosing is key. Deca is not a fast builder of muscle, but slow, gradual gainer of muscle and strength. Women should start at around 50mg per week. If virilization is at all a concern, then possibly trying the shorter acting nadrolone Durabolin might be a option.

If you must dabble in testosterone, then Test Prop should be the choice; only because it is in and out of your system fast. So if any unwanted sides appeared, all that you need to do is stop using, and it will be cleared from your system fast. It’s good to spread the injections out, generally using 25mg to 50mg per injection, every 5 to 7 days. This cycle should exceed 8 weeks. Sides to look for include clitoral enlargement; excess facial/body hair; deepening of voice; oily skin; acne; and increase sexual libido (not a bad side, really ) It is very important to monitor your self closely while using test.

Women do not need to taper on their cycles of steroids; once the cycle is over, then just discontinue use (one good benefit of not having balls).

A lot of side effects brought on by anabolic steriod use is irreversible for women. Make sure you have researched and read personal testimonies before choosing your drug.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
masteron originally developed for breats cancer issues is also a very good drug with no sides for female steroid cycles - it will promote some size with alot of hardness and cuts

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
mast worked wonders for my girl, 40mg mast-e/wk.

B

buttabeen

TID Lady Member
Jul 10, 2011
Thanks for the break down. I'm new in game. I will eventually start a cycle when I get the green light from my trainer. even though my trainer has broken down most of it. I still like to do as much research as possible on female steroid cycles.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Some great info in here. I get tired of hearing everyone say Var is the only option for ladies. A couple of notes that I've found from me and DC's experience:

Prop is a great tool and it clears quick, but it also hits quick and hard. The lighter ester lets it carry more hormone per ml and is a decent amount stronger than test E/C. DC has tried prop twice and both times the only sides were an enlarged clit (not huge either time but noticable) that returned to normal after a few days off.

She has noticed that the sides come on quickly with as little as 30mg per week. With her last run we started with 10mg prop EOD and gradually added in long ester test in increasing amounts while decreasing the prop with each injection. The reason we tried this experiment is that we found the hormones dropping off quickly caused some rebound effects and took her clit considerably longer to return to normal. We have alot of notes and experience on it as we're both very cautious and meticulous with any hormonal products.

Another compound that's very popular with in a female steroid cycle is EQ. We haven't tried it yet, but DC is planning to try it out as part of her contest prep for an upcoming show. We'll be sure to post her results on it.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)

Last edited:
gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
the one side effect im worried about is her birth control not being as effective from a female steroid cycle.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
the one side effect im worried about is her birth control not being as effective from a cycle

That's a very possible side effect. Hormonal birth control can't be relied on while using other hormones. There's simply no way to know how it will affect the user. I got snipped awhile back so we don't have to worry about it anyway.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
why do guys refer to vasectomys as being "snipped?" i mean, it really isnt a snipping procedure as scissors are not even used. the incision is made and the vas deferens then are bluntly dissected free of the surrounding tissue, then they ligate and finally use a scapel to remove a section. so technically, there is no snipping involved.................:))

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
why do guys refer to vasectomys as being "snipped?" i mean, it really isnt a snipping procedure as scissors are not even used. the incision is made and the vas deferens then are bluntly dissected free of the surrounding tissue, then they ligate and finally use a scapel to remove a section. so technically, there is no snipping involved.................:))

I disagree. I had a scalpel free vasectomy and the doc did indeed "snip" the vas deferens. I watched the whole thing to make sure he was doing a good job. :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I disagree. I had a scalpel free vasectomy and the doc did indeed "snip" the vas deferens. I watched the whole thing to make sure he was doing a good job. :)

hahaha snip is still a stupid word :D drives me crazy when men come in with their dog and say he needs to be snipped. :rolleyes:

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011

Just reading this makes me cringe.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic