Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Equipoise and PCT

T

tigershark

Feb 19, 2013
I plugged equipoise into a pct calculator today. Running 600 mg per week for 12 weeks along with 500 test cyp per week. I knew equipoise had the longest half life so I didn't bother plugging in the test to the calculator. The calculator said to start PCT about 45 days after last EQ inject. Seems like a long time. Should I kick in some test prop at the end just to keep my test levels up while the EQ fades out?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I plugged equipoise into a pct calculator today. Running 600 mg per week for 12 weeks along with 500 test cyp per week. I knew equipoise had the longest half life so I didn't bother plugging in the test to the calculator. The calculator said to start PCT about 45 days after last EQ inject. Seems like a long time. Should I kick in some test prop at the end just to keep my test levels up while the EQ fades out?

That's how I do it. Switch to short esters

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Like ketsugo said a lot have great success with switching to short esters before PCT. If you decide I would stop the EQ about 2 weeks before you stop your Test and I would wait until around the 3 weeks mark to start your PCT.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic