Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Legitimate HGH Producers in China

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
I'm sure a lot of people already know this but maybe it can help some noobs make a more informed and educated decision when researching gh purchase. There is one more company that is trying to get into the market but rumors are it's not going to happen for another year.

One thing you will notice is that all these licensed facilities have an ICP number at the bottom of their respective home pages. This number is mandatory by Chinese Gov to control internet content. Any gh lab/producer who doesn't have this on their site is a UG lab.

Unfortunately the Chinese Fantastic Four costs a heck of a lot more than what most of us want to pay or can afford. I've been using gh for over a decade but mostly black market gh for the last 6 years. I'm done with that stuff and going back to pharma gh.

I'm on a mission to find affordable pharma grade. I only use 3 iu's a day for Anti Aging/fitness so it won't cost as much as it would for other members who need higher doses to achieve their goals.

Hyges, Rips and Maos I consider to be the best of the rest and for a lot of users will help them in their pursuits. I'm getting old and since I plan to stay on gh for a long time I worry about what I'm injecting into my body on a daily basis.

Not a knock on generics but it just not for me anymore.

Been home sick with the flu for a week. Just getting a little bored. Mini-rant over.

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Just a heads up to all those looking, lots of fake Jins and Hyges on the market. I also got sucked into a bulk order of fake Genheals as well, so be careful and research your supplier!

Also a fifth manufacturer that is licensed in China is Kefei Biotech.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
You'll never find affordable pharm grade unless you hook up with an AIDs patient that wants to pawn off his kits for cash. You're going to pay 3-4x what generics cost no matter what. Stay away from Seros, unless you know for fact they are coming direct from CVS/Walgreens or like I said, an AIDs patient..Counterfeited highly right now and are coming out of the UK. Very few people have legit pharm grade..

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
I remember the Genheal fiasco over at PM, a lot of guys got burned with all those fake kits.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Just a heads up to all those looking, lots of fake Jins and Hyges on the market. I also got sucked into a bulk order of fake Genheals as well, so be careful and research your supplier!

Here's the Chinese FDA link. Good luck finding them listed.
http://eng.sfda.gov.cn/WS03/CL0755/

Here's the site. Notice no ICP number at the bottom of the page.
http://kefeibiotech.com/kefei/

Last edited:
P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
I remember the Genheal fiasco over at PM, a lot of guys got burned with all those fake kits.

Yeah I almost placed an order too. Didn't matter though. Steven Murphy stole my money. If it's not one it's another.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012

Three years ago I used 10iu/day of KeFei's that came direct from the manufacturer and they did nothing. The first 3 weeks I got red welts at the injection site as well. They are definitely not pharm grade.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
You'll never find affordable pharm grade unless you hook up with an AIDs patient that wants to pawn off his kits for cash. You're going to pay 3-4x what generics cost no matter what. Stay away from Seros, unless you know for fact they are coming direct from CVS/Walgreens or like I said, an AIDs patient..Counterfeited highly right now and are coming out of the UK. Very few people have legit pharm grade..
Yeah I totally avoid any of the local stuff (seros, nordi) because I can't verify any of it. Besides, I know there's a shit ton of fakes floating around EU that are showing up in the US now.
I'm not giving up though.

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Wow, I have been under the impression that Kefei was licensed, just based on what everyone has been telling me. Hell, it even says that on wikipedia. Good find! I'm right there with you on trying to make sure that everything I put in my body is legit, so good find!

Here's the Chinese FDA link. Good luck finding them listed.
http://eng.sfda.gov.cn/WS03/CL0755/

Here's the site. Notice no ICP number at the bottom of the page.
http://kefeibiotech.com/kefei/

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Wow, I have been under the impression that Kefei was licensed, just based on what everyone has been telling me. Hell, it even says that on wikipedia. Good find! I'm right there with you on trying to make sure that everything I put in my body is legit, so good find!

Screw it... They tested better than rips...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Exactly that's why when I hears stuffy a-holes :Dsaying hyges & rips are garbage. Don't waste your money and if you do your putting poison in your body..FDA only, throw the other in the trash! Who the hell can afford that even if it was available. With this type of thought why does any use ugl of any kind?
Gman approved

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic