Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
    depending how long hes been hooked on pain killers.It would have taken alot to kill him.Hell i know and female and she takes around 20 to 30 viks ed and shes tiny ...Plus mixing other percription drugs with it.Hard to over dose on pain killers..Who knows anything is possible.
    Bro, he was on them a very long time..It always starts out with the vicodens, the it escalades to stronger stuff like Oxys, Nubain, etc. Like I said, I dont want to start internet rumors, because none of us know for sure. My friend was just speculating because he was close to him. They used to go to church together, and have the same Pastor. Matt was currently living in Georgia, and was actually doing well from what my friend said. He had a gym/personal training studio and was in an upscale neighborhood catering to the rich folks. He asked my friend to help because he was so busy, but my buddy didnt have the time. He was shocked too when I texted him last nite. He is suppose to get more details from his Pastor today. Ill keep everyone informed if I hear anything..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deadweight View Post
    depending how long hes been hooked on pain killers.It would have taken alot to kill him.Hell i know and female and she takes around 20 to 30 viks ed and shes tiny ...Plus mixing other percription drugs with it.Hard to over dose on pain killers..Who knows anything is possible.
    The problems start when painkillers(opiates) are mixed with benzodiazapines. Respitory depression.

Thanks
    I'm so sad to hear this. He was a really good guy. I feel for him and his family.

Thanks
    ok my friend said he heard Matt had a heart attack. They are not sure why yet..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ItalianMuscle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerben692000 View Post
    The problems start when painkillers(opiates) are mixed with benzodiazapines. Respitory depression.
    ^^^^ this.

Thanks
    That could also be a blood clot from high H&H over time with high estrogen.

Thanks

Matt Duvall rumors

atrial septal defect is what some are now saying.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomb131 View Post
    dead from???????????
    You can definitely count on the media blaming this death from you know what.

Rip.
    He left behind a beautiful family.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NEMESIS View Post
    You can definitely count on the media blaming this death from you know what.

Rip.
    He left behind a beautiful family.
    To be honest, according to my buddy, he was off all the juice completely. He wasn't even really training. He was concentrating on his business, church, and family. That consumed a lot of his time up. But your right, the media will make this out to be a steroid related death..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12