pbtom
What's New?

Finally, Affordable Testosterone Replacement Therapy

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

LifeXMD.com - November 20, 2012 -If you are concerned about the possibility of low testosterone -- lack of energy, reduced sex drive, just feeling old -- but have been putting off investigating testosterone replacement therapy because you thought it was unaffordable, it’s time to check out LifeXMD. We can develop a therapy program to both reach your goals and fit your budget.

Many offices require you to come in weekly for administration of medications or hormones. We can prescribe up to a six-month supply of custom-compounded medications and supplements, delivered directly to you without weekly office visits. LifeXMD saves you time, is much more convenient and there are no additional office visit charges. How much can you save by choosing LifeXMD? Most medical practices offering hormone replacement therapy require you to physically come into the office for your weekly injection of off-the-shelf, not custom-compounded testosterone. Typically, they charge $25 for each weekly visit and shot. That means that, over the course of 10 weeks, you would pay $250 for your medication -- not to mention the cost of gas, inconvenience and lost time for making 10 office visits.

At LifeXMD, we teach you how safely do your own injections and prescribe a 10-week supply of custom-compounded testosterone which is delivered directly to you at a cost of only $150. That’s a savings of $500 every 10 weeks, or more than $500 per year. In addition, at LifeXMD you are getting medication that is custom-compounded for you by a PCAB-accredited compounding pharmacy. PCAB accreditation represents the highest standards of purity, quality and safety for specialized compounding pharmacies.

In addition, if you qualify for our “American Hero" program -- Military, Police, or Fire service, you will receive a $100 discount off your initial physical evaluation and a 10% discount on all Medication Orders. It’s our small way of saying thanks to those who serve and protect us.

LifeXMD is the leader in comprehensive life-enhancing vitality support. Offering physician-supervised bio-identical hormone replacement as well as a full range of wellness modalities, we can help you defy the effects of aging, meet your fitness goals and get back to full enjoyment of your life. Visit www.LifeXMD.com today for more information or to schedule a No Charge Consultation.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Definitely the pharmacies used by LifeXmd are beyond reputable......they are precise in what they do. Great products!!!

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Awesome ... Would like to know how often bw, follow ups and other consultations are and get an idea of what the total cost is amortized out across a year ... Would certainly help me decide if it fits into my budget

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
What are the benefits of the
LifeXmd custom-compounded testosterone
over the HG TRT provided by a Doctor, other than cost?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
What are the benefits of the over the HG TRT provided by a Doctor, other than cost?

Different delivery methods (lozenge, gel, cream, oil + different oil types), custom blended creams so you dont need to apply multiple creams if you choose that route (DHEA + Test etc), higher mg concentrations in per GM and MG. Higher absorption rates via cream/Gel. Custom blends i.e. test C+ E etc. Customs strengths in orals based on needs ( .5mg anastrozle vs brand 1mg). Price as you stated. Medication availability meaning some stuff big pharma doesn't make for the most part. I hope that helps a little and feel free to PM me if youd like.

Donny Berger

Donny Berger

Oct 4, 2013

LifeXMD. com - November 20, 2012 -If you are concerned about the possibility of low testosterone -- lack of energy, reduced sex drive, just feeling old -- but have been putting off investigating testosterone replacement therapy because you thought it was unaffordable, it’s time to check out LifeXMD. We can develop a therapy program to both reach your goals and fit your budget.

Many offices require you to come in weekly for administration of medications or hormones. We can prescribe up to a six-month supply of custom-compounded medications and supplements, delivered directly to you without weekly office visits. LifeXMD saves you time, is much more convenient and there are no additional office visit charges. How much can you save by choosing LifeXMD? Most medical practices offering hormone replacement therapy require you to physically come into the office for your weekly injection of off-the-shelf, not custom-compounded testosterone. Typically, they charge $25 for each weekly visit and shot. That means that, over the course of 10 weeks, you would pay $250 for your medication -- not to mention the cost of gas, inconvenience and lost time for making 10 office visits.

At LifeXMD, we teach you how safely do your own injections and prescribe a 10-week supply of custom-compounded testosterone which is delivered directly to you at a cost of only $150. That’s a savings of $500 every 10 weeks, or more than $500 per year. In addition, at LifeXMD you are getting medication that is custom-compounded for you by a PCAB-accredited compounding pharmacy. PCAB accreditation represents the highest standards of purity, quality and safety for specialized compounding pharmacies.

In addition, if you qualify for our “American Hero" program -- Military, Police, or Fire service, you will receive a $100 discount off your initial physical evaluation and a 10% discount on all Medication Orders. It’s our small way of saying thanks to those who serve and protect us.

LifeXMD is the leader in comprehensive life-enhancing vitality support. Offering physician-supervised bio-identical hormone replacement as well as a full range of wellness modalities, we can help you defy the effects of aging, meet your fitness goals and get back to full enjoyment of your life. Visit today for more information or to schedule a No Charge Consultation.

found this via google while searching for a more cost effective method for my trt needs. this thread is kinda old but is the pricing on this still the same?

also, decided to check the yelp reviews on the scottsdale location and needless to say, the reviews were not good. lots of mentions of ridiculous fees and not getting called back. any chance someone could respond to those reviews? tbh, said reviews are whats keeping me from calling and scheduling an appt. i cant post links yet so hopefully this will get you there yelp dot com/biz/lifexmd-bioidentical-hormone-replacement-therapy-scottsdale-2

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
This is a little dated but not far off (the quoted price above is only for the custom compounded testosterone). In response to the "rediculous fees" we do not have any membership fees that some others charge. Your initial consult with one of our customer care reps is totaly free of charge and once you have the required bloodwork and physical, our physician consult is then done at a cost of $200. This is where you are able to discuss with the dr what he sees with your bloodwork and his suggested plan of action and he hears your concerns and ideas on a course of action. After this, you are able to order up tp 6 months of meds at one time. When you reorder medication we do have a follow up that needs to be done at a cost of $49 and this can be done via telephone. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and i will be more than happy to give you a call and discuss any concerns you may have.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
found this via google while searching for a more cost effective method for my trt needs. this thread is kinda old but is the pricing on this still the same?

also, decided to check the yelp reviews on the scottsdale location and needless to say, the reviews were not good. lots of mentions of ridiculous fees and not getting called back. any chance someone could respond to those reviews? tbh, said reviews are whats keeping me from calling and scheduling an appt. i cant post links yet so hopefully this will get you there yelp dot com/biz/lifexmd-bioidentical-hormone-replacement-therapy-scottsdale-2

You can't rely on Yelp. They only provide good reviews if the business pays to play. Friend of mine had a restaurant that was amazing, but not making much money. Yelp solicited for advertizing, he said no (couldn't afford a few hundred bucks a month) they squashed all good reviews (dozens of them) and left only the negative posts about his business. Does that mean they squash the negative comments and leave only the positive if you subscribe? IDK. But I do say Yelp is a complete bucket of crap if you ask me.

Donny Berger

Donny Berger

Oct 4, 2013
This is a little dated but not far off (the quoted price above is only for the custom compounded testosterone). In response to the "rediculous fees" we do not have any membership fees that some others charge. Your initial consult with one of our customer care reps is totaly free of charge and once you have the required bloodwork and physical, our physician consult is then done at a cost of $200. This is where you are able to discuss with the dr what he sees with your bloodwork and his suggested plan of action and he hears your concerns and ideas on a course of action. After this, you are able to order up tp 6 months of meds at one time. When you reorder medication we do have a follow up that needs to be done at a cost of $49 and this can be done via telephone. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at ****** and i will be more than happy to give you a call and discuss any concerns you may have.
thanks for the quick response. i may email or PM you this weekend.

D

dangerous

Dec 5, 2013
Another option for affordable testosterone replacement therapy...

Donny,

If you're still searching, Androplus also offers affordable TRT at andro-plus.com for guys to try out. Works out to about $50/month. Consultations and bloodwork are on your own though.

If you're already having success with LifeXMD, that's great too!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Donny,

If you're still searching, Androplus also offers affordable TRT at andro-plus.com for guys to try out. Works out to about $50/month. Consultations and bloodwork are on your own though.

There is no way you are going to get a thorough and professional HRT clinic at $50 a month. That barely covers the hormones let alone ancillaries. That also leaves you on your own for bloodwork and a qualified Doc deciphering them, ancillaries. For me a good\legit professional HRT clinic provides all these, initial consult, actual Certified Licensed MD exam, prescription for hormones, ancillaries, pins, hcg, and routine bloodwork throughout your treatment period. $50 a month ain't gonna cut it

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Donny,

Nice spammy first post. Normally you would get deleted and banned but nobody here is stupid enough to fall for that. 50 per month? You sir are a straight up liar.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic