Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Transadermal vs. Injection

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I can get Testosterone Acetate for alittle more than Testosterone Propionate at $185 (Prices are alittle high but I know they are very good quality)and was thinking about Test Ace. Phlogel Ultra over Test Prop Inj. Anyone have any advice or insite about Test Ace. Transadermal (ofcoarse I would wet Test Ace with DMSO before mixing too inprove permeation). I know the Injection you get 100% of it and This article says 40% absorbtion with a 10% DMSO solution so I would wet Test Ace with 10% DMSO then add to Phlogel Ultra.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/transdermal-recipe.shtml

http://phlojelultra.us/Frequent.html

So at 20% Test Ace. and 15% DMSO I should need 1ml=1gr=200mg Test Ace/ml=80+mg Test Ace absorbed. Seems like a lot of cream. But maybe better than daily shots and my conscious would feel better even though I don't have problem with injections(and yes a needle junkie).

Last edited:
Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
first, it's a lot of "cream"

second, anyone coming into contact with your application areas (woman, kids) can pick up sides

third, DMSO (ever use it?) will leave a garlic smell on your body and your breath. My woman was not enthusiastic about kissing me with that smell on my breath.

Sure, we all have our reasons for not pinning, and we sometimes experiment.

But eventually, if you are serious about this, you will evolve into pinning your testosterone.

So go ahead and play around with the dmso if you like. It's how i ggot started years ago

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Me too! I've used alot of cream and DMSO, I know. I may just get Test Enanthate eventhough it has a 3 month detection time. Then again do a pussy cycle of Winstrol, HCG, and GHRP-2(to protect the liver). Just enough to get motivated.

Last edited:
Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Just found a new supplier of powders that will sell 10gr min. So that means I'll do Orals & Injectables. Now I can get a variety! To bad they don't have Methenolone.....

Last edited:
big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Just found a new supplier of powders that will sell 10gr min. So that means I'll do Orals & Injectables. Now I can get a variety Test Prop $.8/gr, Test Enan 1.2/gr, Winstrol 2.5/gr, Anavar 7/gr, T-bol 5.5/gr. Good prices! To bad they don't have Methenolone.....

Those prices sound to good, per gram, with that minimum....

Diesel

Diesel

Jun 11, 2011
first, it's a lot of "cream"

second, anyone coming into contact with your application areas (woman, kids) can pick up sides

third, DMSO (ever use it?) will leave a garlic smell on your body and your breath. My woman was not enthusiastic about kissing me with that smell on my breath.

Sure, we all have our reasons for not pinning, and we sometimes experiment.

But eventually, if you are serious about this, you will evolve into pinning your testosterone.

So go ahead and play around with the dmso if you like. It's how i ggot started years ago
I agree with all of this

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Pin it and call it a day.

My doc prescribed me transdermal and i said no way. Besides i was not too sure of the absorption rate on cream, i want every mg in my body :)

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Yes per gram with a 10gr minimum. The best price I've had most suppliers are 1.2-2x as much.

Getting a variety pack.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
With the transfer possibilities between kids and spouse after application, how long between applications do you have to wait before you're able to have contact with other people without giving them an accidental dose??

I would think telling the doc you have young kids would be enough for them to say, "nevermind the androgel... Here's a prescription for test cyp..."

Times Roman

Times Roman

MuscleHead
Oct 27, 2012
With the transfer possibilities between kids and spouse after application, how long between applications do you have to wait before you're able to have contact with other people without giving them an accidental dose??

I would think telling the doc you have young kids would be enough for them to say, "nevermind the androgel... Here's a prescription for test cyp..."

until you wash it off.

you will only absorb so much due to the carrier. all that is not absorbed, is still on the surface of your skin.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Yeah F the transadermal! Time to get back into BBing!

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Transdermals are way too expensive, messy and you have to be vareful if kids around and especialy when humpin the old lady. Only for traveling or something like that, IMO

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic