Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Injectable Proviron?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ok so we see all these 17aa orals going into injectables so wouldn't Proviron be first on the list since it's not 17aa and ideal stacker for the whole cycle? This could easily go in a mix with Test Suspension and be stacked with anything.

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
How similar is Mast to proviron? I think they are close.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Ok so we see all these 17aa orals going into injectables so wouldn't Proviron be first on the list since it's not 17aa and ideal stacker for the whole cycle? This could easily go in a mix with Test Suspension and be stacked with anything.

I see where you are going, but proviron is so light on the liver that it just makes sense to take it orally. You can use 200mg or more per day with little harm to your liver, especially compared to drugs like winny.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
How similar is Mast to proviron? I think they are close.

They are close cousins if you will and are both great for upping sex drive, although as Vick said Mast is stronger.

Superdrol is actually methylated Masteron. They are structurally identical except for the methyl group that has been added to SD.... fun fact, lol

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I see where you are going, but proviron is so light on the liver that it just makes sense to take it orally. You can use 200mg or more per day with little harm to your liver, especially compared to drugs like winny.

I was just thinking it would be more effective injected like some other orals.

B

Bonaparte

May 30, 2012
That's actually a great idea.
Being a 1-methyl, proviron is only maybe 50% orally bioavailable. So injecting it would allow you to get away with half the dose.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
would love to see an ester added to this

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic