pbtom
What's New?

FINE! I'll do a log!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hey guys,

This is more motivation for me to run this log but I'm a firm believer in trying things that work so feel free to chime in with any suggestions on anything really about what I could improve on.

I'll try to keep this as short as possible with bullets

-214-216lbs (rarely do I look at a scale)
-high 13's bf%
-approaching bulk season, my calorie intake will increase by 25% (from 3k-4k approx) along with other beneficial micronutrients
-Form is the key for me, I don't throw weights and I could care less if someone is watching me, it's all business in the gym
-Finished PCT 2 days ago (test-e, winnie only) Pct consisted of nolva and clomid

Looking to bulk while planning my next cycle and contemplating between tren and primo at this point. Loved Winnie and Test dosage was low on the first run (350-400/week) mainly to see how my body reacted to the oil and the compounds as it took about 3-4 years of reading before I decided to take a leap and pin.

Here's a typical eating day for me (I do cheat every 5 days on one ridiculous meal and I still drink beer when not taking orals)

Wake up: Shake 50g 450-500 cals and approx 20g of carbs (almond or peanut butter with banana or other fruit)
Hour later 8-10 egg whites, 3-4oz cheese 2 slices of wheat or whole grain toast
Snacks: protein bar, veggies, raw almonds (I keep carrots and celery nearby all the time)
Lunch: Huge salad from the local supermarket: Artichoke hearts, spinach, tuna, egg whites, red peppers, tomatoes etc.
Workout
Post workout protein shake and veggie spring rolls with avocado rolled in rice paper (I eat this 5 days/week) and some fruit snacks
4-6 egg whites about an hour after or an isopure RTD drink zero carb
Dinner: Jeezus, pick something. Salmon, chicken, tuna, steak, duck, veggies, brown rice etc.
before bed 8-12oz of cottage cheese or a non flavored greek yogurt.

My goal is to bulk, I know sometimes I'm eating rabbit food but I do throw a cheat meal in here or there with a steak and cheese sub or one of these wonderful 1100 cal burritos from a local restaurant but that's not frequent.
I'll start posting workouts tomorrow.

Anyhow, if you're following along, thanks, I'll listen to any constructive criticism that most of you (most I said!!) have to offer. lol

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I forgot that I started this and was going through some shit before I became more active within the site.....well I'll get this going because why the fuck not.

Yesterday:

Treadmill, 10 mins at 4mph on a 15 incline.
BB rows
warmup 135 x 15
working sets 225 x 5
Rear delt cables 25/side x10 x 4
Chainsaws 90x8, 105x8 105x8 125x4
Roman chair (dead lifts next week) bodyweight only x 12 x 3
Wide grip Pull downs 180x10 x 3
Straight arm pull downs 45x12 x 3 right into bodyweight reverse grip pull ups, 1 set....shit, I might have gotten 10 or 11 before my body gave out.

Chesticles today.....my weakest fucking exercise....grrrrr

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Good on ya, why not add some corn or white potato with your pre workout ?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks for checking in DC....I vary, that was just a typical example. Through the bulk, I'm implementing more white and sweet potatoes for sure up to 2-3/day opposed to 1 sweet ED.

I started this in September, my diet has changed slightly but the cals are getting there again after almost getting over this stupid flu.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Glad your feeling better bro!! Your cold/flu is gone now right?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Glad your feeling better bro!! Your cold/flu is gone now right?

Flu is gone but I still have some lingering bronchial congestion...still coughing up shit but its gone from every 2-3 mins with uncontrollable coughs to a coughing up phlegm every hour-90mins

Probably pin last week of Jan or first week of feb...depends on stamina and if I peak out right away with lifts. Yesterday sucked....was tired quickly.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Looking forward to this. Looking forward to comparing our stats throughout this run too. I'll get in touch with you off the board for specifics but from what we have discussed so far we should have a nice little "friendly" competition going here. I'm not big into logs; my style is more like a journal but i liked the idea you had of running one together. We'll talk...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Looking forward to this. Looking forward to comparing our stats throughout this run too. I'll get in touch with you off the board for specifics but from what we have discussed so far we should have a nice little "friendly" competition going here. I'm not big into logs; my style is more like a journal but i liked the idea you had of running one together. We'll talk...
Would love to see this fellas

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Flu is gone but I still have some lingering bronchial congestion...still coughing up shit but its gone from every 2-3 mins with uncontrollable coughs to a coughing up phlegm every hour-90mins

Probably pin last week of Jan or first week of feb...depends on stamina and if I peak out right away with lifts. Yesterday sucked....was tired quickly.

Glad your on your way to better health bro.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010

Oh how sweet lol. But really this could be cool. You guys can bring out the best in each other. Or the worsted lol.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Oh how sweet lol. But really this could be cool. You guys can bring out the best in each other. Or the worsted lol.

haha, no shit right!

Glad your on your way to better health bro.
Thanks man....you heard my voice around christmas, ugh, those were shitty days

Sounds good broski....accountability pushes us past our requirements I've always thought.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic