Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Wife's hormone levels test results

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
So after much research and waiting for her to ask about hormone levels my wife finally did and i presented her with everything that i had come up with. We were certain that she had a hormonal imbalance for many reasons. Low sex drive, low energy, emotional, body changes, small stature, etc. She is an otherwise healthy 30 year old female with diagnoses of chronic fatigue syndrome and fybromyalgia which can be caused or be mimicked by hormonal imbalances. So she went and had blood drawn on the 3rd day after onset of menses and the lab came back with

FSH 7.7
SHBG 116
TSA 1.16
Progesterone less than 0.5

These show that her progesterone is that of a post menopausal woman and that her SHBG is elevated which should lead to low free test levels.

The lab messed up the estradiol and total test results so she had a redraw on the 7th day after onset menses.

Total Test 16
Estradiol 132

If we divide the total test by the SHBG we get 0.16 for free test levels. Though the second blood draw could possibly be higher than the first it's my opinion that her total test is low and that her estradiol is high.

Just trying to get some vets opinions that have more knowledge and understanding of female hormone levels. Any help is greatly appreciated and my wife's health and overall since of well being is my utmost priority.

C

coltmc45

Sep 14, 2012
Creek you might PM Jezebel. She had low T and just started pinning prop. She might be able to compare your wife's test to hers. There doesnt seem to be much info around on women on HRT. She's really the only person I can think of to talk to about it.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Ya, I posted up on SI too and she has pmed me her blood work.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
If she has low test the cream works great for women for HRT and they dont have to poke themselves.

Spongy

Spongy

Mar 18, 2012
Hey brother, shoot you an email back with my thoughts. The test number itself isn't lower than normal, but coupled with the SHBG you're going to get really low free test which may be where the problem is. There are things we can do about that though, so have no fear!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
creek, I do 10mg of test p, dr. prescribed subq with slin pin E3D and its made the world of difference :)

my test level was 5 btw

Hardatit

Hardatit

Dec 13, 2013
Jenner do you gain any water weight with the test p ?

Hardatit

Hardatit

Dec 13, 2013
Well you look great! so its working :) I guess my real question is do you think test P is better for women than E or C ? and if so why?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Well you look great! so its working :) I guess my real question is do you think test P is better for women than E or C ? and if so why?

Well, I haven't done e because I like the short ester and never even thought about c lol...test p has just been my go to :) The main reason I like it is just for the fact that is a short ester, nothing else :)

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The most common Primary etiologies for CFS and Fibromyalgia is NOT because of some "hormonal imbalance".

Fact is that notion is UTTER NONSENSE, because those concerns should have been included in the original
differential and RULED OUT before a FINAL DIAGNOSIS of CFS or Fibromyalgia was even made.

The most common treatable cause by far for those suffering with either CFS and/or Fibromyalgia is ENDOGENOUS DEPRESSION!

I wish you and your wife all the best OP
Jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic