Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

who's been to MEXICO/CANCUN ??

looking for replica watches when i go in 2weeks is it easy to find them ect? few of my mates are asking me to bring some back so any info will go down a treat thanks dudess!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny89 View Post
    looking for replica watches when i go in 2weeks is it easy to find them ect? few of my mates are asking me to bring some back so any info will go down a treat thanks dudess!!!!
    Watch out for the Cartel down there! lol no idea on watchez ~ (if you really mean watchez)

*I also see enough mexicans here , no sense in seeing more down there lmao!*

Thanks
    It's easy to find good replicas online.... But why not step the game up and buy a real watch instead of the replicas.

Thanks
    shine cartel's are fine am scottish,,, redi.. really cant afford one on my wage at the mo... has nearly took me a full year to kinda pay for cancun cost us 3300 to go..

Thanks
    Cancun ****ing sucks!! Dont travel alone.. dont even take a piss without one of your boys with you because the cops WILL rob you!! Dont rent any mopeds/scooters because they will break down on you and they will make you pay stupid amount of money (there set up to break).. they are all out to scam you..

and dont drink the water or get mixed drinks (ice) you will get the shits..

place should be turned into a parking lot nothing but a bunch of scumbags out there

Thanks
    really its cost me an arm and a leg to go lol!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny89 View Post
    really its cost me an arm and a leg to go lol!
    seriously be careful bro..

Thanks
    yeah will be mate only me and misses going anyway, would be diff story if it was me and boys lol defo madness on the cards

Thanks
    so any know about watches?

Thanks
    so none in cancun what so ever much would it cost for a trip down to play del carmen?

Thanks
    Most the stuff in tourist towns is either fake or over priced. Was in cabo and sus amps were damn $18. Clen 50ct 20mcg was $45.. We had to drive deep into rural Mexico towns to find the boxed up good shit for really cheap!!! I mean real cheap but cartel is so bad now your better off
    Ordering from one of our trusted sponsors.

Thanks
    awwww loll

Thanks
    Where you staying at there? We have been done their 6-7 times now. I know the area pretty well now.

There is a few spots on the Main Strip that will have Watches. Real and Fake. You will have tons of fake Oakley's. Just look them over good. Look for nicer Fakes. Many times the Logo will be offset or scratched off some. For the Nicer Fake Sunglasses. You'll spend $10-15 for. Always try and talk them down. They will come down a lot on prices. Look around before buying anything. Many times the guy next door will be cheaper or give a better deal. If yo don't like the price. Walk away... Sometimes they will chase you down for a cheaper deal. Treat them like a used cars sales men.

Market 28 is a place you might find some. It's a little ways off the Strip closer to Wal-mart. Buses can take you to both dirt Cheap.

Cancun has an awesome City Transportation set up. The Buses are all marked. So you know where your going.

You can catch a bus to the Main City Bus Station. Then from there get one to Playa Del Carmen for a couple bucks. I think you will find more watches there.

Also Isla Mejueres is a small Island just north of Cancun. You can get to it by Ferry. I suggest going there. It's a Nice island to visit. not bad Snorkeling either.

Now has for it being unsafe. I have never felt unsafe there, but it's been 2yrs since we have gone.

Don't Rent anything..
    Take tons of Cash... Smaller Bills...Don't use your Cards if you don't have to.
    Don't get off the Main strip at night, Unless going to Wal-Mart by Bus.
    Stay with someone.
    Don't buy Drugs there.. Every time we go. I get hit up to buy Cocaine or Weed...This should be a given thou...
    Last edited by Ramrod; 08-01-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks
    Lenny I've been there 12 times and going again next month. Safe as can be just be smart like u would anywhere. I feel safer there than on the southside of my city. Where are you staying and when are you going?

Thanks
    going on tue, going to temptation spa and resort ,i know its a swingers hotel but never knew till few weeks after it was booked lol seems nice place tho .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast