Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Teragon Labs

C

conjugalburns

Feb 13, 2011
Was asked to post this here. Anyways I took a dive and ordered from Teragon Labs. Was a sponsor at IJ and some other boards, had a sound reputation. Horrible communication and without any notice he he just disappeared after a sale he had a little over a week ago. I luckily only got taken for about $190. he has been removed as a sponsor from two boards. However if the guy ever does come back I would advise you guys to stay away.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
And put another scammer on the board for IJ

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
nice. thanks for the heads up. they are having alot of the same issues BOP has. Hackers, site down, and scammers

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Shitty situation, lucky you didn't order from Cinnamon Labs or Cumin Labs, they are bad news.

Wheyrage

Wheyrage

Jun 26, 2011
If its the same Teragon labs i seen they have been getting great reviews... I know 3 boards there on with no issues.... I remember reading somewhere they posted they were on vacation... Would be a shame if they turned scammer.. I will go check those boards for complaints...

Last edited:
Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
IJ is bad news, regardless if it's intentional or not. One of the owners/admin basically said that their sponsors should trusted/given a chance, until they find reason not to be trusted. That's about the stupid shit I have ever read.

Mods deleted my post that provided factual, verifiable information about WP (who was a sponsor at the time). The mod PM'd me and warned me not to bash their sources.

Sorry to hear about your loss OP, but consider it a lesson learned. That place has red flags all over it.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Where are all these asshats coming from out of nowhere is the question. I beat DW to it :)

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Thanks to all for the heads up.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Cinnamon labs is a real lab? Y would anyone name themselves Cinnamon Labs?

Shitty situation, lucky you didn't order from Cinnamon Labs or Cumin Labs, they are bad news.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The name doesn't mean anything FD. I just received a nice batch from Cute-Cuddly-Coriander-Cupcake Labs..... ;)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe I heard that name on the Rachel Ray show.....It must be good.

The name doesn't mean anything FD. I just received a nice batch from Cute-Cuddly-Coriander-Cupcake Labs..... ;)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I didnt get the joke until I re-read it... tarragon... cinnamon...cumin... they are all spices...

cant wait from someone to come out with cayenne labs..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic