Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Mental Side Effects Of Tren

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
I'm preparing for a new cycle, and by all accounts, Tren is THE compound to use. But I've also read some real horror stories about the side effects.

I'm wondering just how bad the mental/emotional sides are from Tren - mood swings, anger, aggression etc - and how tough it is to keep them in check. I'm already a very aggressive person naturally and I feel noticeably more so on Test alone. For someone like that - who has a job and a family to boot - how bad of an idea is it to run Tren?

Is one ester superior to another in terms of build-up / onset of mental / emotional sides?

Most importantly, is there a similar compound that could be substituted for less sides? The goal for this cycle will be to add some size while leaning up a bit more. I've heard lots of good things about Primo and Masteron.

N

Nvision

Jul 7, 2012
Don't worry yourself too much with the mental side of things with tren. It may make you a tad more aggro, but that's not a bad thing when it comes to lifting. Do a shorter cycle. Around 8 weeks. Tren ace/test prop is a good combo. If the sides are too harsh, the shits out of your system in a few days so you can easy stop or swap gear

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Keeping your levels stable will help reduce sides as well so consider daily injections of tren ace rather then enanthate.

I think a lot of this may be mental. If you go into convinced you're going to be an asshole on it, you will most likely be an asshole. I personally wasn't that concerned about it and my mood was fine.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Like POB said, if you are a asshole before, you will be a asshole while on. Anytime we play with hormones we run the risk of shit going out of whack emotionally. While there have been few cases of people tripping or freaking out, I dont believe in roid rage personally, thats bullshit and people blaming AAS use because its convenient. The media and young uneducated punks who ran tren solo for a first run without research, are the ones to make you believe its something crazy. Only thing crazy about it is the stregnth increase and wanting to bang your girlfriend all the time.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Also, as Raiden said..tren will give you incredible strength gains. Make sure you lift smart to avoid injury, AAS will help muscle growth but you've also got to remember your tendons are not going to benifit from the AAS. Go too heavy too soon without good form and you'll have problems.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Smoke some pot, that relieves the "mental" side effects of juice lol. Suspension makes me very edgy and mixed with tren i wanna jump off a building lol. But a lil ganja makes the world go round much better :)

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Smoke some pot, that relieves the "mental" side effects of juice lol. Suspension makes me very edgy and mixed with tren i wanna jump off a building lol. But a lil ganja makes the world go round much better :)

I can't say I'd condone the use of recreational drugs on a bodybuilding forum but........yeah, works for me also.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
The only reason I wont do tren again is the thyroid suppression, didnt even know about it until I got my labs.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Tren for the win, pick up small cars :)

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Tren is awesome on the effects of the body.......I made the mistake of running tren e my first time so with sides of me not being used to the effects of the tren made me anxious....I hit week 9 and dropped the tren e.
THIS WAS MY FAULT I should have run acetate to get a better feel for the tren.

I will run it again......But acetate is what I recomend also!

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
tren makes me angry, no joke... very fucked up thoughts. Test suspension made me a powerbomb of attitude but not the same as tren. Tren turns me into a nasty person to be around.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic