Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Does your wife or girlfriend support your use?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Yup, Mrs. Redneck loves me jacked on test

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
Yes. She is encouraging a cruise instead of cycling. We both get some benifits from it. And she doesnt like me all emo from pct. Lols.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Glad to hear the news GG. My gf has been doing my pins as of the last couple weeks... She's not a huge fan, particularly of my doses but she knows that I know what I am doing...

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
my girlfriend... nah she doesn't know ....

and OW well I support him, though I don't pin for him. ... and he does pin for me ha ... I am spoiled

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Yes, my girl is waiting for the day I ask her to pin me. FUCK....NO! She doesn't care what I do as long as i'm "healthy" and big!

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
Since day 1. All but one shot in 10 years have been done by her. My ex-wife used to fight me to stay home from the gym. I have full support and a happier life.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My wife enjoys the benefits of me training but she's more into training than I am.she does crossfit training.havent pinned in front of her as I stopped using the gear when I got married about 15 years ago.i will be running a small cycle later on the year just to put on a little size and help with some joint pains.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
My Ol Lady pins me ,she supports my use and is just fine with it as long as I make her aware of any and all sides from the multiple compounds I may use from time to time . Honestly after a couple years now she prefers me to be "on" rather than off she says I am a much happier person on the juice than off so she is more than willing to pin me multiple times weekly to keep me happy .

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
If a girl doesnt agree with me juicing then shes kicked to the curb, my girlfriend doesnt agree with me doing it however she lets me do it without a fight or any problems.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
If a girl doesnt agree with me juicing then shes kicked to the curb, my girlfriend doesnt agree with me doing it however she lets me do it without a fight or any problems.

thats just for now.....it will come to a point when shes tells u its this hot little pussy or your steroids.....and let me tell you my friend...Your gonna think with your little head before your big head....So heres the game to play...Its best to never let a woman know about your use....trust me on that.....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic