Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Concrete-low dose concentrated creatine

ROSADO

ROSADO

Jun 26, 2012
CON-CRĒT® is a pure, concentrated, creatine hydrochloride designed for serious athletes (both professional and amateur) and any fitness-oriented person who is looking to increase their conditioning level or gain a competitive advantage. CON-CRĒT is also ideal for anyone whose livelihood may benefit from an increase in the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a major source of energy or fuel for cellular and muscular function, such as those on restrictive diets and who are not getting enough creatine in the foods they eat.

Unlike other creatines on the market, CON-CRĒT does not require a loading phase or the need to cycle-off. Due to its bioavailability and recommended creatine Micro-Dosing® ®, only a ¼ tsp (or 1 capsule) is needed per 100 lbs of body weight. A true scientific breakthrough, CON-CRĒT is the only creatine on the market that you dose by body weight, with one serving being equivalent to 5-10 grams of creatine monohydrate. Unlike other creatines, CON-CRĒT does not cause any negative side effects, such as bloating, water retention and GI issues that most have experienced from taking other creatine blends.* In a recent creatine uptake study conducted by two major Universities, CON-CRĒT proved to be extremely soluble creatine on the market—59x more soluble than creatine monohydrate.

The most readily absorbed creatine form available, CON-CRĒT offers steroid-like results in strength, endurance and muscle recovery in a legal and safe natural product.* Athletes can take CON-CRĒT and get superior results in performance without any worries of failing any form of drug testing – you will never be tested positive for any illegal or banned substances when taking CON-CRĒT.*

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
59 tim3es more soluble, wow, I mean... I always had such a hard time mixing my creatine, good thing this stuff came along!

ROSADO

ROSADO

Jun 26, 2012
Not spam bro I've been taking it for about a month and I went up on my bench from 275 to 315 and I was stuck at 275 for about 3 months

ROSADO

ROSADO

Jun 26, 2012
And the more soluble it is the faster the body absorbs it

ROSADO

ROSADO

Jun 26, 2012
Yes I was but I was retaining a lot of water and looked like a blowfish now I look leaner and got a lot stronger

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Yes I was but I was retaining a lot of water and looked like a blowfish now I look leaner and got a lot stronger

bullshit, your muscles were loaded with creatine then from previous use. No way can adding another creatine to your body do that. Welcome to placeboville, population you and who ever else wastes their money on this crap.

ROSADO

ROSADO

Jun 26, 2012
Wow you are quick to judge bro if you don't think it works don't insult me for It Iam telling you what it did for me everybody has a different body and stuff works different ways if you like other creatines it's your choice.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Just have a hard time believing creatine having such drug like effects. The hype is gone on this one and yet nobody even talks about it. Just like all the other "superior" creatines that bit the dust...

That combined with what was to me a very spammy post can only leave me in doubt.

ROSADO

ROSADO

Jun 26, 2012
There are some things out there that aren't very famous that actually work like Animal pak they have been around since the 80's and not a lot of people know about it but they have lasted this long for a reason. I always keep an open mind on new things it doesn't mean Iam going to buy everything that comes out but if some one talks about it in the gym and it works for them it wouldn't hurt to try it.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Now you're giving animal pack the thumbs up, man you really like to waste your cash, lol!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic