Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Cosmo september issue: "untamed va-jay-jay's are all the rage"

M

meriduffinz

Oct 17, 2010
okay, now ah month ago I'm standing in the grocery check out isle with my 15 yr old daughter and my son whose 10 yrs old. I get bored so I look at the trashy magazines while I'm waiting in line. On the cover of cosmo...my daughter points out "Untamed Va-Jay-Jay's are all the rage!" I'm laughing, she's giggling and my son's like ah duh, what? From the expression on his face, he might know what that means...after watching Family Guy.....LOL
Anyways, I was ah little disgusted, mortified to think untamed va-jay-jays were in style. It's not 1974 where we forget to bath for days (incense, petrolli & BO), and go bra less ( although that part we should bring back as long as they aren't hand granades). My externship this past summer was at the gyno clinic...tell you what!!! there are sum stinky bitches OUT THERE and its only common courtesy to shave and keep your Va-Jay-Jay....cleaned up!

so what's the consensus? tamed or untamed.....don't worry no one will pick on you if your into the untamed bitch...J/K I'm curious!

timthumb.php

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
No forest for me either, My girl is baby smooth. Its her choice, and a choice that I am happy with.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Maybe a little crop or patch but prefer smoooooooooooth

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
it is isnt smooth it needs to be WELL manicured... If I have to battle through a jungle I may as well do it on foreign soil... :)

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
smooth...all the way. hell she expects the same of me, so it goes both ways...

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
why would any girl want an untamed va jay jay anyway!??

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I got lasered smooth years ago.........I have no choice now lol

smooth...all the way. hell she expects the same of me, so it goes both ways...

And that's the thing I don't understand, you boys want us all trimmed and smooth but how about shaving completely smooth yours and including the entire nut sack !

I agree with your post 100% !!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I got lasered smooth years ago.........I have no choice now lol

And that's the thing I don't understand, you boys want us all trimmed and smooth but how about shaving completely smooth yours and including the entire nut sack !
I agree with your post 100% !!

not lasered but shaven every day.

i do agree, i definately think the men should so the same kind of grooming that they want from their woman! works both ways, you dont want to fight the bushes and neither do we!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
not lasered but shaven every day.

i do agree, i definately think the men should so the same kind of grooming that they want from their woman! works both ways, you dont want to fight the bushes and neither do we!

Yeah and how about coming up from downtown with a nice pube between your teeth as you smile lol
Men need to be 100% smooth.................ALL the time !

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Yeah and how about coming up from downtown with a nice pube between your teeth as you smile lol
Men need to be 100% smooth.................ALL the time !

worse is when it gets caught in the back of your throat and dangles from your epiglottis the whole time! im in for 100% smooth!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic