Nov 1, 2012
anyone ever try npp200? I wanna give that a run

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
anyone ever try npp200? I wanna give that a run

I've never run it at that concentration. I was surprised that there is a demand for that concentration, which tells me people like to run it at 600mg/wk, and I've always exploded on a dose half that much.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Update:

Stayed on the NPP for about 10 weeks at 300mg per week. Strength gains were good, joint pain relief on point. Weight gain was 8 pounds. Sides zero. I will be using it again! To me it seems to give the same overall effect as 600mg of EQ per week for the joints and tendons but also like taking a low dose of dbol for size and strength. And it kicks in from day one. It's a beautiful compound.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Anyone who has shot this, in quads felt some pain a day or two after.. ?

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
your first run with NPP can start at 75mg per shot EOD, Ive had zero to minimal sides with NPP at 75-100mg, but one you hit that 150 mark make be sure your AI on hand.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was doing 300mg per week but taking caber twice per week.

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
Legit eq isnt that hard to find. Boldenone undeclynate is what you are looking for.

As far as npp. Its like difference between using test prop and test cyp

Injections will be diff and also side effects will come on quicker but the relief of them is the same. Basically keeping prolactin down.

You could run as everyone said. Npp 100mg eod. And be fine.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Legit eq isnt that hard to find. Boldenone undeclynate is what you are looking for.

As far as npp. Its like difference between using test prop and test cyp

Injections will be diff and also side effects will come on quicker but the relief of them is the same. Basically keeping prolactin down.

You could run as everyone said. Npp 100mg eod. And be fine.

Ok, let me be more specific: Properly dosed EQ. Kinda like saying Test is not hard to find. It's not but properly dosed UG test is.

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
Ok, let me be more specific: Properly dosed EQ. Kinda like saying Test is not hard to find. It's not but properly dosed UG test is.

Yes i suppose that to be true. However any ding dong underdosing eq or test is either stupid or cheap. Because test raws are dirt cheap and so is bold und. No reason to short sheet. That is just bad biz and they wouldnt be around long. But i do get what you mean

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Npp - delts and glutes lumped up pretty good. Vg on the other hand has been painless, even at eod. Just my experience so far

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Npp - delts and glutes lumped up pretty good. Vg on the other hand has been painless, even at eod. Just my experience so far
Thats what I found too, so I have been mixing it with other oils...painless when done like that. Anyone done 2cc or 3cc shots in your quads...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was shooting 1ml in delts and had zero pain.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic