Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Oral AAS: Is there any real reason to use them outside of Show Prep?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ive used
Anavar
halos
dbol
anadrol

I dont really seem to notice a big difference, how ever this last go around, my appetite has gone to shit, and Im just on Dbol which is weird, the Test or EQ have never done that before. Im wandering if its the Dbol. I do notice my temperature rises for the new few hours after I take my Dbol. I literaly feel like I have a fever.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I've always been a fan of dbol and more recently tbol. But like a few others here when I push high doses, I start to feel like shit. So learned moderation over time. But as I don't compete I couldn't say if it is really needed, but sure is fun to run.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I love a bombs

50ed

Used them.all but drol.seems.to be my fav

Esp on a tren/test cycle

But after tearing my pec in Feb benching 445 I believe this old man 46 needs to not worry about strength that much anymore

Love tool too

K

KODA24

Sep 3, 2016
I love a bombs

50ed

Used them.all but drol.seems.to be my fav

Esp on a tren/test cycle

But after tearing my pec in Feb benching 445 I believe this old man 46 needs to not worry about strength that much anymore

Love tool too
I'm actually on my 4th day with Drol, never ran it before and it's a large cycle with Winstrol on the tail end also running a high EQ in moderate test E. Can't wait to see and experience some of these gains but being 50 years old tomorrow, i agree completely with what you said. I want to look like I bench press 500 I don't care if I can or not.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I hate Winstrol. It seems like it has jacked up my joints and they stay painful for many, many weeks after coming off. I will never use it again. Too many other options that are just as good.

Orals add to the diversity of your drugs. If you rotate your drugs regularly and are on 3 injectables at a time, then I don't think it's necessary, but if you only take two injectables, then adding the oral can give you some better results.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
IMO they aren't "needed" at all but those few weeks of Dbol when you are blowing up does feel pretty good...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic