Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Equipoise advice

V

veronica

TID Lady Member
Aug 6, 2016
I used to use it a lot, but if you get anxiety, it's intense, and the hunger on EQ isn't just hungry.
It's this effed up bottomless pit, eat your face off and never be satisfied , hunger.
No more for me, thanks. I've tried the majority of AAS, and for me, there isn't much reason to stray from test.
More at times, less at times, but just varying amounts and esters does all I need, these days.
I can sort of appreciate how EQ can trigger anxiety in susceptible people now. Im only on 100mg/week currently, and am not having anything close to panic attacks, but have been noticing a subtle sort discomfort (definetlely more so than usual) in certain situations. I imagine if I ran the sort of doses alot of guys do eg. 600mg and up anxiety could become a real issue. Another complaint is the gains seriously seem to take forever to kick in, im 6 weeks in and only just starting to see some....Im a little impatient. Androgenic sides for me have been surprising low, and I know my source is good, so I guess thats a plus.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I not inexperienced with anabolics but about to start first EQ cycle and getting conflicting info on the web about dosage for females. Ive done var, primo, tbol, deca, npp and test p before at varying doses. I want to recomp, and diet and training are in check, but what are ladies thoughts on a good dose for max gains and minimal sides. I had bad sides with prop so not quite as adventures with doses these days, but the very low low doses just dont give me the gains I want. Im 70 kg (not sure how that translates in pounds) and in fairly good shape.??
I agree with most. Start low... 50mg/week is a good spot for many females. Better start lower and work your way up from there but I don't think there is a need. EQ takes a little bit of time to kick in but when it does, so are the sides. I personally find too many sides with EQ and 50mg/week is my max dose.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I just took my second shot of Eq last night, along with my Test couple of more weeks it should kick in,

Snake, I have never had that kind of hunger you talk about, I am naturaly a little edgy, and get anxiety, but I just have to stop and realize what is happening and I can usually cope.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I just took my second shot of Eq last night, along with my Test couple of more weeks it should kick in,

Snake, I have never had that kind of hunger you talk about, I am naturaly a little edgy, and get anxiety, but I just have to stop and realize what is happening and I can usually cope.

Remember that Eq has a very long esther. I don't feel much from it until week 4+. I have learned to like Eq and deca at moderate doses over much longer periods, pushing my cycles to 15 weeks when I use those two. For instance, I used to use Eq at 600mg for 10-12 weeks, but found results were actually better at 450mg at 15-16 weeks, plus, less side effects.

Just passing on my experiences. I don't want to jack with your plans because when it comes to aas, we shoulld make a plan and stick with it. I have a friend that can never make up his mind and his cycles always sucks and he deals with sides because he changes things up several times within a 12 week cycle.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Remember that Eq has a very long esther. I don't feel much from it until week 4+. I have learned to like Eq and deca at moderate doses over much longer periods, pushing my cycles to 15 weeks when I use those two. For instance, I used to use Eq at 600mg for 10-12 weeks, but found results were actually better at 450mg at 15-16 weeks, plus, less side effects.

Just passing on my experiences. I don't want to jack with your plans because when it comes to aas, we shoulld make a plan and stick with it. I have a friend that can never make up his mind and his cycles always sucks and he deals with sides because he changes things up several times within a 12 week cycle.

15 weeks was my original plan, how ever I ran in to a naffoo and only got enough for 10 weeks in my order... I like the 15 week plan at moderate does too. I'm trying to locate some, so I can extend as originally planned. I was supposed to get NPP as well, but that didnt happen either..

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Here's a short profile I wrote about EQ:

Equipoise

Equipoise or EQ is an injectable steroid that has low aromatization. It is seen as a nice cycle that produces good gains with minimal water retention.

Typical Use:

For an experienced cycler, as an off-season bulker without water retention, or at the beginning of a contest prep, again without water retention. Anecdotally, some people experience an increase in hunger on EQ, so it might fit well with a bulker phase. EQ also promotes connective tissue repair, which can be useful in protecting the joints and ligaments while a cycle is increasing your strength (i.e. the joints become the weak link).

Typical Cycle:

· Dosage: 50-150 mg / week.
· Duration: 6-10 weeks
· Tends to take about 5 weeks to show itself

Potential Sides:

· Acne (face or shoulders)
· Oily skin
· Hairloss
· Clitoral enlargement and increased sensitivity
· Sore throat / cracky or deepening voice
· Facial hair growth
· Interrupted period – would typically return the first full month after the duration of the EQ detection time following the last injection
· may cause vaginosis / yeast infection (most any AAS has this potential)

====================================================
RE: anxiety - I've definitely heard about people having these issues w/ EQ & primo sometimes. If you are on any anti-anxiety medication, I definitely don't recommend throwing this into the mix. The point of a cycle is not to negatively affect the quality of your life. One thing you can easily try if you do encounter mood swings, agitation or anxiety (particularly since even stopping cold turkey isn't going to clear the compound out of you any faster than it's detection time anyway, so you have to deal w/ it), is Inositol - it's just a B-vitamin - recommend the powder form instead of pill because it is significantly cheaper to buy and doesn't get mixed with other stuff that the required dosage screws up. A cheap source is availabile online by Swanson.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic