Kiddorism
What's New?

sore throat primobolan, 2nd week??

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
hi,
Doing primobolan 2 shots a week, 50mg pr shot. took 4 shots already, but after those shots like 8hours after each shot I got not so severe flu symptoms... After the 4th shot I'm feeling my sore is throat and hurts a bit and my voice is a bit different because of that. Is this normal? I mean, only two weeks, can't be a virilization side effect already... right?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
hi,
Doing primobolan 2 shots a week, 50mg pr shot. took 4 shots already, but after those shots like 8hours after each shot I got not so severe flu symptoms... After the 4th shot I'm feeling my sore is throat and hurts a bit and my voice is a bit different because of that. Is this normal? I mean, only two weeks, can't be a virilization side effect already... right?

Its my understanding that primo is often substituted with test e. You are describing what we call test flu and this usually comes after injecting either lousy unsanitary gear or high mg per ml gear.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
It could be a solvent your allergic to.....

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Or if its UGL gear, I have seen Primo Acetate in injectable forms. If this is the case 2wks is more than enough to be having virilization issues.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Seems a little soon to be having any virilization side effects. Even if it was test. I'd be leaning toward either unsanitary gear as POB said or a reaction to the solvent as FD said. I've had both and it sounds like whats happening here.

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Seems a little soon to be having any virilization side effects. Even if it was test. I'd be leaning toward either unsanitary gear as POB said or a reaction to the solvent as FD said. I've had both and it sounds like whats happening here.
i think I'll buy from another source and try it this week and see what happens

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
also... it's pharma gear

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
I'm guessing that you are female? 100mg a week is fairly high. Is this your first time?

If it's primo ace then that's very high dose too, plus injections would be painful at that dose and yes you'd be most likely feeling sides... if primo e.. then no as it takes a long time to build up in your system having a half life of 10-14 days

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
I'm guessing that you are female? 100mg a week is fairly high. Is this your first time?

If it's primo ace then that's very high dose too, plus injections would be painful at that dose and yes you'd be most likely feeling sides... if primo e.. then no as it takes a long time to build up in your system having a half life of 10-14 days

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

it's not primo ace and injections aren't painful

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic