Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test C and Tren A cycle - Gyno/Nip pain and swell

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have about 20+ cycles under my belt over the years, I cruise on 200mg test year round but "cycle" Tren in 2 times per year and of course bump my Test C mg's during the cycle.

I have been on 600mg Test ew and 300mg Tren per week. I have developed a bigger lump under my right nipple which I always have had a small lump now it's way bigger and my left hurts like hell.

What is the best protocol to reverse this but stay on cycle if possible?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bloodwork would be first.

Letro if e2 is high (probably is) and ralox to try and shrink it.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
BW to check levels..

I've used letro before when this happened but I turn into a little crying bitch and my ding dong stops working haha,. I think it's more of a flair up than Gyno of course but it hurts.. I saw some info on tamoxifen/Nolva but was not sure if catching it early on might just keep the E from binging and cut the flair up out??

Not familiar with ralox but I do some looking.

Thanks my friend.

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
Same as you, many cycles, not young and always a little bump now and then when on heavier cycles. Got a larger one than usual about a year or so ago. Training partner hooked me up with some Aromasin. Per his instruction, dosed it at 25mg for 1 day and 12.5 for 3 days, then 6.25 for the remainder of my cycle. Bump was almost gone by day 6 and didn't reoccur during that cycle. I didn't feel it the best choice, but it worked for me with no "ding dong" issues. Others mileage may vary.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic