Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

Last edited by a moderator:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The cop braking suddenly is crazy... and I do believe police officers should have a degree in their field. An educated workforce is always better imho.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
can you imagine if these people didn't record? they'd be fuked. it's a extremely important to record all interactions with LE. they're lying pos mofos.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I forgot about this thread!

So who's tried the cinnamon roll Oreos? I have not, but am interested.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
The cop braking suddenly is crazy... and I do believe police officers should have a degree in their field. An educated workforce is always better imho.

This is what I don't understand. If you want to be a grounds keeper you have to have a turf management degree. These are the requirements to become a police officer in one major city. All you have to be is not a felon and no domestic violence convictions.

1. The application must be completed and submitted online at
  2. You must be 18 years of age to apply.
  3. You must have a valid driver's license.
  4. You must be a high school graduate or have a GED.
  5. A United States citizen, or that a non-citizen be a permanent resident alien who, in accordance with the requirements of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), is eligible and has applied for citizenship.
  6. You must be a U.S. citizen at the time of appointment. Proof of citizenship shall require one or more of the following documents:
    1. U.S. Passport
    2. Birth certificate
    3. Naturalization papers
  7. You must provide an accurate e-mail address, phone number, and home/mailing address.
  8. You must notify the Providence Police Department of any changes to your contact information during the recruitment process. All changes must be e-mailed to the Human Resource Bureau.
  9. You must regularly check the email address provided for all correspondence and notifications regarding the application process.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
25078d1e1ba01e6248cdb5e7b2541400.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,