Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Winstrol and Primo or Npp

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Hello, started an winstrol injectable cycle 70mg a week. I plan to do a 6 week cycle. I'm on the first week now. But, I was planning to add more one compound, and please don't suggest anavar, because I really dislike anavar even at 10mg, the side effects are pretty bad, acne, water retention and specially my mood is affected (thing that don't really happen that much while on winstrol, only a bit of acne on my shoulders and voice changes like on the 4/5th week so thats the reason I only do 6 weeks, 1 month after the cycle ends my voice goes back to normal). I was thinking of adding primo or Npp, what do you think? Any other suggestion? Npp could I use only 4 weeks?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Have you run Inj Winstrol previously? If not I'd forgo adding any compound and simply experiment with how you tolerate it alone. If Anavar is too "harsh" but Winstrol is tolerable, I'd question the source of your Anavar.(Was it Pharmaceutical or UGL?)

I

impolitek

TID Lady Member
Aug 2, 2015
Have you run Inj Winstrol previously? If not I'd forgo adding any compound and simply experiment with how you tolerate it alone. If Anavar is too "harsh" but Winstrol is tolerable, I'd question the source of your Anavar.(Was it Pharmaceutical or UGL?)

Yes, I've ran inj winstrol before. My source was Pharmaceutical, spent 100€ for one hundred 10mg pills, I hope it was not fake lol

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Then I would try NPP instead of Primo. 2 DHT based drugs might cause more harm than good.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Since the ester is really short, I'd say 4wks would give you some growth. That said, 6-8wks would be more productive. dosing wise 75-100mg/wk would be as high as I'd go first time using it.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
NPP is still a much more aggressive AAS than var. I agree w/ the comment re: DHT & hairloss - primo is sort of notorious for, and winstrol can contribute as well.

If this is your first time using it, and stacking, I'd probably stay very conservative as the effects become cumulative with the more stacked and the repeated cycles.Probably something more like 25-50mg/week. NPP does aromatize so expect some water retention. With winstrol, that can be a plus to help counter the anti-E effects and spare the joints a little. NPP is also a great tissue repairer. People claim the sides are minimal, but it is still an aggressive injectible so plan on the usual sides, and I'd suggest, particularly voice change.

Here's another NPP thread from a while ago that you may find helpful:

https://www.theironden.com/forum/threads/npp-for-women.14942/

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Hello, started an winstrol injectable cycle 70mg a week. I plan to do a 6 week cycle. I'm on the first week now. But, I was planning to add more one compound, and please don't suggest anavar, because I really dislike anavar even at 10mg, the side effects are pretty bad, acne, water retention and specially my mood is affected (thing that don't really happen that much while on winstrol, only a bit of acne on my shoulders and voice changes like on the 4/5th week so thats the reason I only do 6 weeks, 1 month after the cycle ends my voice goes back to normal). I was thinking of adding primo or Npp, what do you think? Any other suggestion? Npp could I use only 4 weeks?
Do NPP one half of cycle and Primo next - Hey Im one to try all - but I alternate compounds - Test is only compound that stays same

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I explode on NPP with as little as 150mg/week (50mg M.W.F). So I would definitely be conservative on dosing, and follow a M/W/F or EOD dosing schedule.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic